Best Buy Interview Question: True or false: people do lots... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Sales Associate Interview Tucson, AZ

True or false: people do lots of annoying things.

Answer

Interview Answer

6 Answers

This was from the personality test. It still cracks me up to this day.

Interview Candidate on Jun 26, 2011

Well, the HONEST answer is True, at least for me and pretty much everyone I know. Lol

I don't remember what the "Correct" answer is...

Portal 2 on Jul 6, 2011

I hate this kind of job application questions and I hate them something fierce! They are so unrealistic in the answer you HAVE to put down. And you have to answer with a "Strongly" in it. It's too bad it took me years of trial and error and no help at all from anyone since they started these quiz questions at the right time for a paper-application taught guy like me to graduate high school in 2001.

Nathan on Aug 3, 2011

This stuff is a joke because they in a way make you lie in order to pass it. For this question you have to answer strongly disagree because this shows that you can handle stress and can more easily work with people.

allen on May 17, 2012

I think this is a question to see if you're answering honestly. The obvious answer is true.

Anonymous on Jun 23, 2016

It’s an integrity question, if you view this as a target question to force you to lie then you have integrity issues.
The answer is True: people do lots of annoying things but that’s again what makes us human. If I see customers going through the store putting items where they are not supposed to be I’ll be annoyed but you know what? I’ll fix it when they leave and I’ll move on because that’s my job and I’ll do it right. I’ll put on my smile and ask them about their day and do they need help with anything and then move on.

Anonymous on Mar 30, 2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.