TrueBlue Interview Questions in US

Updated Jan 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 37 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

TrueBlue

Application

I interviewed at TrueBlue

Interview

The interview was easy going. Basic interview questions/ experience questions. It took about 30 minutes about 5 questions then a overview on the position and what I will be doing.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a recruiter?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

TrueBlue

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrueBlue

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter. Very short and just wanted to go over the role and my qualifications. Interviewer thought it just made sense for me to speak with hiring manager and she would pass my information along and if I didn't hear anything to reach out in two business days. I reached out and no response. I called and went to voicemail and no response. I received an email apologizing and letting me know the hiring manager is very interested in speaking with me and would call directly. One week later and no response. I reached out again and crickets. For a company in the staffing world their candidate experience is rather poor. These are tough times we are dealing with and people need to respond and give feedback throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2020

Interview

1st round telephone interview from an Atlanta HQ. 2nd round with a hiring manager. The 1st went very well. I was told that they were impressed and to expect the 2nd round interview within a week. Call the 1st interviewer if I didn't hear from them. 6 weeks went by with only form-letter replies to weekly follow-up notes. Eventually received a form rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself/Tell us about yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Tacoma, WA) in Dec 2018

Interview

I interviewed with two people in the organization and they shared great insights of working at TrueBlue. The interview process went smoothly and I appreciated the time learning about their culture and what a good company TrueBlue is.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Tacoma, WA)

Interview

For this position, there were three phone interviews. Next, there was an in-person interview that started with an HR manager. Next came a "test," that included a 45-minute test with computer and whiteboard filled with nonsensical information with no vision. Followed by a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager to talk about the test and to see for fit. Finally, a panel interview with the rest of the team where such interesting questions such as "do you know how to use Excel"? were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2018

Interview

The interview was short and to the point. Research the company prior to the interview and answer according to how your work experience coincides with the position that you apply for.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a manager that is difficult?

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Fresno, CA) in May 2018

Interview

I was interviewed by the Corp Talent Acquisition at TrueBlue on 5/30/18. I didn't expect how well and comfortable my interview went. The TA made me feel so comfortable I didn't even realize I was getting interviewed. She broke down every detail I needed to know and answered all of the questions I asked. I've learned a lot from her and the next process is meeting with the Branch Manager for another interview. I just hope the Branch Manager will make me feel comfortable and at ease the way the TA did today. So yeah, the interview was great and looking forward to the next step.

Interview Questions
  • what salary range are you looking for?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Little Rock, AR) in Jan 2018

Interview

Was contacted by a manager via email. Sounded like they were a robot and asked me questions that did not match what I thought the job was? I will give a better question and answer below that did match.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Can you give me examples of how many req's you worked on at a time and how long it took you to fill them?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2017

Interview

Quick interview, asked about excel and previous work experience in accounting. The hiring manager was very nice and looking for a person of my caliber. The office the True Blue is in is impressive and seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions
  • What is your knowledge of excel?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrueBlue (Houston, TX) in Jun 2017

Interview

I got an appointment by phone call. The day of the interview the HR staff was very attentive and very kind in the questions and information. The interview is quick and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews