Truman Arnold Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Truman Arnold

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Truman Arnold (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Was told of the job opening by a Job Search company, and went in after being interviewed by the company first to make sure I was a decent fit for TAC. My second interview was in the TAC office in Dallas, TX by the employee who would be my boss (not the actual owner or head of management, but another secretary there). I was told that they were looking for someone who intended on staying with the company for a very long time and was told of lots of career opportunities available. The interview was a bit uncomfortable, which was odd as it was the first job interview that made me uneasy, mostly because the person who greeted me when I came in seemed annoyed by anyone coming into the room in the first place, and my interviewer was 20 minutes late to see me because he/she (I prefer not to specify) stopped by an office right by the waiting room to chat loudly with another employee about his/her illness she'd been suffering from, and the interviewer seemed very shallow and uncaring in general.

Interview Questions

• We are looking for someone who is willing to stay with the company for the long-run, possibly interested in working their way up in the company. Are you looking for a job that you will keep for the foreseeable future?   1 Answer

Line Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alcoa, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Truman Arnold (Alcoa, TN) in June 2011.

Interview

Minimal hiring process. First there was the initial appointment with the staffing agency. Once the employer was notified of the potential hire candidate, there was a basic interview with the manager and afterwords a tour of the faciliity and introductions to key personel. The paperwork and drug screening was completed at the staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle working outside in all weather conditions? Rain, snow, ice, heat, etc?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing. Starting pay was set.

Line Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Truman Arnold (Omaha, NE) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview went smooth. The staff was friendly. No Surprises basic questions name, previous work history and a background check

Line Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Truman Arnold in August 2009.

Interview

Interview was one on one at first. It lasted about an hour. Went home and didn't hear anything for two weeks. Called and they scheduled a second interview. Offered positionon the spot.