Truman Medical Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Truman Medical Centers Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.8

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers in February 2016.

Interview

I am uncertain of the hiring process. But the interview process was excellent. The interviewee wanted to assure that I would secure a position for which was a good fit, not just any position just to fill the opening.

Interview Questions

• Why work for TMC.
      What makes you the best candidate for the job.
      Why should TMC consider you as a candidate.
      What are your strengths and weakness.   Answer Question

Emergency Room Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers in August 2015.

Interview

The process was easy. I had a phone interview with HR and then a in person interview with the ER Manager. It was very easy to talk to her and she seemed to really care about her unit.

Interview Questions

I got an offer but had to turn it down because orientation conflicted with my nursing school schedule and there was no way around it.

PACU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

They emailed me letting me know that they were interested in speaking with me. Met the recruiter for initial interview followed by meeting the CTM and DON for second interview the same day. It was very streamlined and organized.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

They ask a list of basic questions for a reception position. You show your knowledge with computers, phones, and fax/scanners. They were extremely friendly and patient if you let your nerves get the best of you.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you used Microsoft Office in a professional setting?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

After my online application had been submitted I received a call from the unit director within three days to come and sit for an interview. I was interview by the director and was asked questions by her and other staff nurses that were working in the department that day. It was a low-stress interview that was professional and concise and was followed by a tour of the department and introductions to the doctors and team who also asked standard questions of me.

Interview Questions

• They asked where I saw myself in 5 years and what I though my greatest strengths were. They asked if I had any questions about the position and what certifications and experience I had. The staff asked me all kinds of questions (ER nurses have no filter) then we had seemingly random conversation over platitudes and the job itself.   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers in July 2014.

Interview

Called only a few days after applying online. Went in for an interview with HR and followed that with an interview on the unit. Had a unit tour and went home. Had a call later that day with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult person you had to work with and what you did to overcome that.   Answer Question

Scheduling Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

I interviewed at a hiring fair. I had a great rapport with the interviewer and she seemed to like my qualifications, but I was never given an offer or contacted again. She definitely focused on my customer service background.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you felt like you could not help a customer at all. What did you do?   Answer Question

ER Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

One in person interview

Negotiation

non-negotiable

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online. The recruiter saw my resume, so I received call from recruiter regarding my interest in the position. I was asked a couple questions about my comprehension of the job I applied for to insure it was something I was truly interested in. They invited me to come in and take a behavioral test (like a people skills test). I passed, so then the recruiter called to set up the interview with the hiring manager. I interviewed well, and received a call from the recruiter with job offer. They offered $1 less per hour than I wanted. I told them I was looking for a wage $1 more than they offered. They rebutted with a counter offer of the extra $1 I asked for, and then padded an extra 50 cents on top of that. I was pleased.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a difficult customer/co-worker you had to deal with, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in August 2013.

Interview

Basic interview questions on the phone with the recruiter, then a face to face with the department director, and a person who would be a peer in that role. Everyone was really nice and easy going. I went in a suit and tie. I had a few questions for them about where they saw the team going and how they felt about the impact they had on the patients in the program this position was designed to support. Was definitely given proper expectations regarding how things would be in the role. Complete transparency about what I would be doing, and it was exactly as described by the director.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer