Truman Medical Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Ask about customer service style and skills set. How did you deal with unhappy clients. Stressed that the client is king. Asked many questions about temperament, leadership style, and ease with using technology.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle disgruntled employees who are upset with you adhering to parking policy.   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers in July 2014.

Interview

Called only a few days after applying online. Went in for an interview with HR and followed that with an interview on the unit. Had a unit tour and went home. Had a call later that day with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult person you had to work with and what you did to overcome that.   Answer Question

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview with both unit managers environment was semi-professional set up time to tour and shadow on the unit the next week for 4 hours on the shift that I was interviewing for

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Truman   1 Answer

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

They generally interview based on your past work experiences to get an idea of how you handle difficult situations, how you work with other people, and if you are a good fit for the culture there.

Interview Questions

• Asked me how I handled my most difficult work situation and what it was.   Answer Question

Senior Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

Excellent and thorough hiring process with quick feedback. Very professional but user friendly as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a patient who came into the hospital and had two children at home that she could not care for while she was an inpatient here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No wiggle room. They do base the offer on the number of years of experience AFTER you received your Master's degree.

ER Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

One in person interview

Negotiation

non-negotiable

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

They ask a list of basic questions for a reception position. You show your knowledge with computers, phones, and fax/scanners. They were extremely friendly and patient if you let your nerves get the best of you.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you used Microsoft Office in a professional setting?   1 Answer

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

Had one phone interview with a supervisor to see if I met the qualifications of job. Had face to face interview with supervisor and team manager. Had second face to face with the team

Interview Questions

• How would your past work experience be useful in the position?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

After my online application had been submitted I received a call from the unit director within three days to come and sit for an interview. I was interview by the director and was asked questions by her and other staff nurses that were working in the department that day. It was a low-stress interview that was professional and concise and was followed by a tour of the department and introductions to the doctors and team who also asked standard questions of me.

Interview Questions

• They asked where I saw myself in 5 years and what I though my greatest strengths were. They asked if I had any questions about the position and what certifications and experience I had. The staff asked me all kinds of questions (ER nurses have no filter) then we had seemingly random conversation over platitudes and the job itself.   1 Answer

Clinical Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, MO) in October 2012.

Interview

Once I turned in the application, it was a few days before I received what was basically a pre-interview screening with HR. The person didn't know a lot about the role, so they asked basic behavioral interview questions. Once I passed the screen, a second interview was setup with a team lead and members of the team. In that interview, they asked more behavioral questions and then tested my knowledge of Cerner applications.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you struggled to balance client needs with company needs.   Answer Question