Trump Entertainment Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trump Entertainment Resorts Interview Questions

2.7

Ast Rest Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trump Entertainment Resorts (Atlantic City, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied to a Job Fair on line and was offered an interview with a well known hotel casino. I was offered a job but turned it down because it was part time and low pay.

Interview Questions

• How many people are served a night ?   1 Answer

Guest Room Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trump Entertainment Resorts in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online through their official website. 2 days later I got a call from the Human Resources manager, Let, to schedule a interview. The interview was scheduled for 2 days later at 9:30 am with her. She asked basic questions about work history, availability, and what I did at each previous job. She then had me wait for my second interview with two managers at the same time. One was the Housekeeping Manager and the other was the Director of Training Both were very nice and made me feel at ease. Then they asked if I could return in about a hr for a third interview with the Director of the Hotel. There were two other girls there interviewing about the same time. Once I was done with my third interview I was sent back to the Human Resource manager to fill out my background and get the paper to go for my urine test. Urine test needs to be done within 24 hrs. Background check is emailed and needs to be completed within 48 hrs. A outside company thoroughly verifies work history and looks for felony charges.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation with a upset customer where you went above and beyond the call of duty to resolve their issue.   Answer Question
    • Name a situation where you were creative with a solution to solve a customers issue   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Tell us a little bit about yourself   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a difficult situation with a co-worker and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Negotiation

They start at about 14.50 an hour. I accepted and did not attempt to negotiate

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trump Entertainment Resorts.

Interview

My job interview process was very smooth and quick. After applying at the HR, I recieved a phone call the following week and after the inteview I was hired instantly.

Upper Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Trump Entertainment Resorts (Atlantic City, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, with follow up one on one interview. Phone interview was more of a introduction of the company and the in person interview was more of the responsibility for the position Drug and criminal check is mandatory.

Interview Questions

• Strongest aspect about yourself   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trump Entertainment Resorts (Atlantic City, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

At Trump Taj Mahal Security Department you will first get a phone call from one of the management team members to schedule an interview.
    1st Interview; You will have a 1:1 interview with the second in charge of the department. During that interview he will go over your resume, including past work experience. He will ask you some basic questions and have you do a basic skills test with some basic math problems included. You will then be asked to go to a different off-site location for a drug screen.
    2nd Interview; You will meet briefly with the second in charge and then go meet the department's director for a brief interview. He will ask you some basic questions. Usually you will get hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the Trump Taj Mahal?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, if you have two years of security experience you will get $12 an hour and less than two years you will get $10 an hour.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trump Entertainment Resorts in July 2011.

Interview

Standard 2 interviews, one with the assistant head of security and one with the department head. Was given a higher rate of pay due to prior experience, and placed on the overnight shift.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trump Entertainment Resorts (Atlantic City, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about a month after I applied for the position. I was contacted directly by the department manager. I met with her and she explained the position and asked the typical questions. I was then asked to come in again, for a second interview with the department director.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult customers?   1 Answer

Special Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trump Entertainment Resorts (Atlantic City, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was tough, however I'd recommend to research the company and know your facts going into the interview. Management was great and were not too intimidating for interviewers. Know all the facts about the company.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trump Entertainment Resorts (Atlantic City, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

Although the marketplace has left much to be desired, the Human Resources department at Trump Entertainment Resorts is a wonderful group. They are fair, thorough and provide much assistance to those seeking opportunity. During better times, Atlantic City offered many, many opportunities. Due to the current market conditions, employment and advancement opportunities are limited at best.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Never be afraid to ask!

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trump Entertainment Resorts (Atlantic City, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

self confidence, enthusiasm,be the best you can be.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No,to wait for a second interview to the discuss about an offer.