Trupanion Data Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trupanion Data Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Trupanion

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trupanion (Seattle, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

It was super relaxed. Met with a few people, they seemed really interested in my life, which was super refreshing and fun. The whole process went smoothly. It was one of the more simple interviewed I've had, which was enjoyable. I think anyone would feel fine interviewing for this position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Trupanion

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trupanion (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

2 week process for me. I applied online, got a reply via email a few days later for a phone interview, then came in less than a week later for an in person interview. Ashley interviewed me on the phone and from there on was my contact person via email if I had any questions. The leads in the department I would be working in were the ones that did the in person interview. There was a short 'Data quiz' which I found fairly easy to complete.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trupanion (Seattle, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

First phone screen, than an in person interview with three managers. Two in person, and one on a skype call. took two weeks to start. bad training. low pay. I walked out