Trusource Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trusource Labs

2.1

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trusource Labs (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Very simple, a few basic questions about who you are and what interests you. Very little technical questions if any. Interviewed by one of the client representatives who walked in, he was a little more specific asking questions about why I wanted to work with them and about my passions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Trusource Labs.

Interview

It was very quick. Not very technical focused. More about how you think and solve as opposed to how you actually perform. The interviewer was very cool though, and didn't make me feel pressured. Very very casual as well.

Interview Questions

• I honestly do not recall the exact question, but it involved how would you describe a brick.   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trusource Labs (Austin, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

Very relaxed and low pressure. Relevant questions about work and breadth of experience. Met with a few different people who were directly involved with the position I was eventually hired for. Very happy.

Interview Questions

• How do you prefer criticism to be relayed to you?   1 Answer

Trusource Labs Response

May 3, 2019 – HR Director

We appreciate your review. Your feedback helps us to continually grow and improve. If you have specific feedback we would love to hear it. Please send us an email to recruiting@trusourcelabs.com

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trusource Labs (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

It was easy going. Took a group of us into a room. Played a video telling us about the company and gave us food. If you ask questions in the group it makes you stand out. In the beginning, you would think it's a great place to work for. After the group presentation, we had 1 on 1 interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trusource Labs (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Glassdoor wouldn't let me *not*do this? My interview was in early 2015, and nobody involved even works there anymore. I was welcomed by HR, shown around as a group, and we were then dispersed employees that had no idea they were even interviewing anyone. On the spot. Fortunately I had prepared paper copies of my resume and he was able to ask relevant questions since he was working the same role I was going to be filling. From there, everything was pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Tier I Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trusource Labs (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Many questions about tech knowledge, call center experience, customer service experience. What makes me successful in this position, things I need to work on, things i am good at. Very informal, very easy and laid back.

Interview Questions

• How much customer service experience do you have?   1 Answer

Tier I Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trusource Labs (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

It began with a meet and greet with 2 HR reps and 7 other candidates. They provided coffee, orange juice, and breakfast tacos! Next was an overview of the product we would be supporting. Followed by a 1-on-1 interview, writing sample (you reply to a fake tech support request), ending with Q&A with the trainer.

Interview Questions

• Suppose I was an alien from outer space, I can speak English (I have babelfish), explain to me how to do a load of laundry.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Trusource Labs.

Interview

Started as contract employee which I was given basic questions about what they would ask. They actually ended up asking me half of what I was given and since they seemed somewhat desperate for agents, it was kind of obvious that I got the job during the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe a technical issue (i.e. connecting to wifi) to your grandmother?   Answer Question

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trusource Labs (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Pretty straightforward, nothing tricky. The interviewer asked me to help her fix the Wifi connection on her laptop. There was a 30 minute 1:1, and then a group Q & A session.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trusource Labs (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The last interview I went to was great, it was a typical interview, the other ones before that were not so great they had you play a game and I feel like if you failed the game you didn't get the job