Trust Company of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trust Company of America

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trust Company of America (Centennial, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screen on basic Java, and java frameworks (spring, JPA)
    On site : face to face with director, pair programming excercise, team interview all in one day (2 hrs)
    director with pair programming was relevantly easy just navigate some code and be able to discuss the industry (not any technical drilling or tricky questions).
    team interview was soft more of a 'fit' interview absolutely no technical grilling or question firing.

Lastly there was a personality test, it was 2 pages of just selecting behavior traits (incredibly easy and subjective) ultimately it was not used for any part of the decision process, it was used later just for personal growth.

Interview Questions

• Experience with spring and JPA   1 Answer

Conversion Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trust Company of America.

Interview

Extremely Fun - One of the best interviews I've ever had. Was asked to give a 2 minute presentation to a group of conversion managers, relationship managers and department managers, about 10 people total, for my second interview. I thought this was unique and a great opportunity to demonstrate my skills and meet other employees of the firm.

Technical Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trust Company of America (Centennial, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

After submitting resume to HR, received a call back within a couple days. I was asked to come meet with HR very shortly afterward, with a second interview with the person who would become my direct supervisor about a week later. The entire process took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• This interview did not have any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation needed - the initial offer was acceptable to me and I saw it as a very fair offer.

Trust Company of America Response

Apr 8, 2014 – VP, People & Strategy

Great to see you had a good candidate experience. Thanks for joining the TCA team and keep the feedback coming - it's our greatest opportunity to continue "Striving to be the Best" and... More