Trustmark Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trustmark Companies Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trustmark Companies

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trustmark Companies (New York, NY).

Interview

Only one phone interview and then they let me know a few weeks later. A couple of my classmates had on campus interviews, but over the phone is more likely. Very standard interview questions.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trustmark Companies.

Interview

It was very fluid. I met with a recruiter and about a week later I was emailed to set up an interview time. They were very flexible with interview times. I had a phone interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trustmark Companies (Lake Forest, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Within days of submission I was scheduled for brief phone screen. The next day I was invited in for F2F with 2 individuals. Then they invited me back for a 2nd F2F interview. Upon follow up I was told feedback would be provided after an internal meeting, scheduled to take place 3 days after my last interview. Another 4 days went by - crickets - and then I received email indicating they would not be filling the role. That same day I saw a new external post for the same position. Huge credibility gap and mismatch with stated company values.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trustmark Companies in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their website. After a few weeks, I received an email from one of their corporate actuaries, wanting to schedule a 30-minute phone interview with me.

The phone interviewer was absolutely horrible. It was obvious that her questions were scripted and I could hear her typing notes in the background. My phone interviewer gave no effort whatsoever to turn the interview into a conversation. Any questions or remarks I added were replied to with a curt "yeah..." or some other interjection that doesn't contribute anything!

When it was my turn to ask questions, I asked my phone interviewer what she thought the prospects of health actuaries were in the future due to the affordable health care act. She answered "it's going to be good..." At this point I wanted to hang up and pull my hair out. I asked this question to another health actuary in a different company and it led to a very detailed 10-minute answer and I was able to ask follow-up questions as well.

I ended up not receiving an offer, which is a real shame since my interview was heavily impacted by the poor interviewer. Now I truly understand what people mean by "interviewing is a two-way street"!

Interview Questions

• None, questions were all very basic and expected from an actuarial internship interview.   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Trustmark Companies (Lake Forest, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was over several months based on my availability. 2 phone interviews and then in person with 8 people. Didn't hear anything for a month, then back for in person interviews

Undetermined Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trustmark Companies.

Interview

Hiring was very positive. Unfortunately the job was more about watching everyone talk and no one upholding any progression.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty easy to negotiate salary and additional vacation.