Trustmark National Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trustmark National Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Trustmark National Bank

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trustmark National Bank.

Interview

They recruited me. The process was simple.

Negotiation

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trustmark National Bank (Jackson, MS) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied through a contracting firm, Tech Systems. I was on a 6 month temp to perm program. The firm setup the interview. There was no second interview and no reschedules. The questions themselves seem to be your typical range of questions....the standard ones you're supposed to have an answer for on just about any interview.

Internship Interview

Interview

Applied through my college and then received interview. The interview itself was with two people and in a rotation style. One was very straightforward and difficult questions. The other interviewer had a more casual style.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you communicated in error and how you remedied the situation.   Answer Question

Interview

Very simple short. Basics interview questions. Was asked on the spot if I had time to go straight over to the other branch and interview with another manager. Was offered the job four days later.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trustmark National Bank (Jackson, MS) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied because they offered 2pm to 6pm part time teller position that works great for college students, it took maybe about two week from the time i submitted and applications up until my offer. I applied on a Sunday night and Tuesday an Hr rep called and emailed me an interactive assessment to take. I pass the assessment and interviewed that Thursday at HR. I was then called by the branch mangers the folowing monday and got a Tuesday interview. Basic questions i guess

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trustmark National Bank (Jackson, MS) in November 2016.

Interview

The Assistant Manager was very friendly and thorough in describing the teller position. She explained the day to day schedule, as well as their seasonal schedule. She also explain how Trustmark is great about promoting from within. I felt very relaxed throughout the process even though I was nervous initially.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trustmark National Bank in July 2017.

Interview

First received a phone call after applying online. Had a preliminary talk about the position and basic qualifications and then scheduled an in-person interview at the branch. The interview consisted of normal requirement and behavioral questions. Heard back about a week later and did not receive an offer.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trustmark National Bank (Jackson, MS) in January 2012.

Interview

Had initial interview with HR, and 2 more after that. I found the interview process very relaxed and not intimidating. Was hired within 3 weeks of initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions. Did not find any particularly out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trustmark National Bank (Jackson, MS) in May 2012.

Interview

It was short. I got a call to come for an interview to the Human Resources Department. This was the initial interview. Shortly after, I got a call to come in and interview with the person that would be my supervisor. The interview was short as well. I got a call very short after with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Mostly pertaining to my resume. For example, what I had done on my previous jobs.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trustmark National Bank (Jackson, MS) in August 2007.

Interview

I was told by a frined that they were hiring. I applied via their website. They called me back within a week and asked the standard questrions. I then did a one on one interview with a HR rep. I was told I would hear back in a week. I spoke with friend again about position and she commented on high stress and lack of acknowledgement. They called to offer position and I declined.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail a high stress situation you resolved and how you handled it.   Answer Question