Trutech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trutech Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trutech (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Met with two managers at a random venue to begin the interview process. Basic Q&A session followed by a ride along. I had to drive to a local hardware store to met up with my ride along part er.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions e.g. strengths weaknesses etc. During the ride along, they walk you through a typical day.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trutech (Nashville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received phone call within one week to schedule interview. Following the interview you will join a technician for a ride along. Following your ride along you will speak to the distric manager about the outlook for the future and how the experience has been to that point. Assuming all goes well you will enter into a three week training period; two of which will be spent in Marietta, GA with the final week being in your home territory.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Wildlife Removal Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trutech.

Interview

Filled out application on-line and was called for a phone interview the next day. The interview was more of a screening interview with just standard questions for the job like are you afraid of heights etc. They then had you do a 100 question questionnaire. This was then followed by a personality assessment.

Animal Removal Specialist Interview

Interview

The hiring process included an initial phone interview, then completing the questionnaires and next a face to face interview with the President.

Interview Questions

• The questionnaire had SAT questions which was unexpected.   Answer Question

Wildlife Biologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trutech.

Interview

3 interviews: online submission of application followed by phone interview; online aptitude test; if you pass these 2 your are invited for a sit down interview and ride-along with a technician. Once all information is compiled, a decision will be made and a position may or may not be offered to you. Job positions may be offered in other cities or states if you are willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my physical fit.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Sales/Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trutech (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Very interesting, eye opening experience, people with no common understanding of how things work have no chance, if you are honest it will be a big help, education is extremely important I realized it during my employment.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trutech (Marietta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process is a little nerve wrecking. I can think of no other company where you will get to interview with CEO, President, or Vice-president of the company. That is a cool experience, being in the office with the guys that formed the company from the ground up. All I can say is stay calm, answer questions fully and truthfully, and its okay to be a little intemidated.

Interview Questions

• I did not expect the online qustionaire to be at the interview. Any answer that they don't like or don't know why it was answered that way will be asked face to face.   Answer Question

Wildlife Removal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trutech (Marietta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was given a phone interview (mostly experience-related questions) and online personality tests prior to the in-person interview. The in-person interview process consisted of two steps. First, I interviewed with one of the higher-ups of the company, and then I did a ride-along with one of the company's technicians as he responded to calls. I was no longer interested in the position after the interview and withdrew from the application process.

Interview Questions

• There were few questions, as the in-person interview seemed to be more a psychology test than a question-answer session. The interviewer made frank statements about the business world and belittled my past accomplishments (e.g., telling me my college degree was useless) and judged how I reacted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trutech (Marietta, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview process is pretty standard nothing unusual. They'll will usually contact you within 2 weeks after you submitted your resume and ask you to come to Marietta for a job interview, You'll spend the better part of the morning being intimidated by the upper management and then you'll spend an afternoon doing a job shadow with one of their most productive employees. If you got the job interview you pretty much have the job so do be intimidated by upper management.

Interview Questions

• If you got the interview, than you have the job, don't be intimidated by upper management   Answer Question

I declined during the training

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trutech (Atlanta, GA) in February 2009.

Interview

Very intense. They are really looking for motivated individual and you can tell. Overall, very positive in nature. Make sure that you bring your "A" game to the table!

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging experience you've had to deal with and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question