Truwest Credit Union Interview Questions in Tempe, AZ | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Truwest Credit Union

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Truwest Credit Union (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Job posts are usually submitted internally and externally. Regardless of current position, each employee is interviewed. I know that is to avoid any "hard-feeling" between coworkers. The job post stays open for one week, and interviews are conducted the following two weeks.
    There were the usual "interview" questions that the hiring manager printed out, but it felt like the most important thing in the interview was how we "vibe'd" off of each other. I thought it went very well, and was confident that i would at least be considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do with your degree when you graduate?   1 Answer

Network Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Truwest Credit Union (Tempe, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Very laid back and casual. Interviewed once on the phone with a group of people, then met them in person at the corporate site. Met them once more for lunch before I was hired as well. Was more of a casual lunch and not necessarily an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What is your range of skillset? Can you elaborate on what you have on your resume?   Answer Question
    • Customer service skills. How many years? How are your skills?   Answer Question