Tudor Investment Corporation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tudor Investment Corporation Intern Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation (Greenwich, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Screening with HR, then in office visit to Greenwich office with department heads. A lot of fit questions and then last round was more based on the department you were interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tudor Investment Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation (Greenwich, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

It began with a quick phone screening asking some basic questions. It was then followed by a one on one in-person interview at the company headquarters with one person from human resources.

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation (Greenwich, CT) in April 2009.

Interview

first was a HR screen over the phone. then I interviewed with 5 different employees, the interview process was extensive but the questions were all fair and laid back. They understand that nobody knows much about the company because hedge funds are secretive about company info. The questions were mainly resume based, and a few interviews were done with 2 interviewers at a time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation in June 2010.

Interview

Everyone was extremely helpful and informative. The interview was relaxed and consisted of speaking with several employees. The background check to a while to go through but other than that a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you turned a negative situation into a positive experience.   1 Answer