Tudor Investment Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tudor Investment Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation (Greenwich, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Screening with HR, then in office visit to Greenwich office with department heads. A lot of fit questions and then last round was more based on the department you were interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation.

Interview

College recruiter emailed me back, brief 20 minute phone interview on technical questions, 1 1/2 hour interview at the firm with two different interviewers.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation.

Interview

Pretty informal, answered some questions about my background and whether my background fits the position or not.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty Informal process with a couple fit Interviews. Generally I think they try and match you with a relevant group based on your technical skills once you are in their recruitment pool.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think the market will be in the next 6 months?   Answer Question

Software Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation (Greenwich, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

Two interviews, first was mostly behavioral a little bit of technical the second was mostly about the projects they were offering this summer and if I was interested in them.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if I was the interviewer which question I would ask him and why.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation (Greenwich, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

It began with a quick phone screening asking some basic questions. It was then followed by a one on one in-person interview at the company headquarters with one person from human resources.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation (Greenwich, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

I was given some written tests and then had 3 interviews each round.

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation (Greenwich, CT) in April 2009.

Interview

first was a HR screen over the phone. then I interviewed with 5 different employees, the interview process was extensive but the questions were all fair and laid back. They understand that nobody knows much about the company because hedge funds are secretive about company info. The questions were mainly resume based, and a few interviews were done with 2 interviewers at a time.

IT Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial telephone interview and then a face to face with the potential manager, team member, equivalent US based manager and Global head one after another.

What was disappointing was that they were advertising for a Senior support person and rejected me after deciding they wanted someone more junior. This is after I've taken the day off to spend 2pm to 6pm fielding the same old interview questions.

Only the third gentleman showed any interest and I felt the decision was made before I even walked through the door. To me it seemed a good fit and I had the technical side down and I enjoy what I do and this was made clear.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your day to day, typical second line interview questions, dealing with difficult clients etc.   Answer Question
    • Technical quiz which was pretty easy for 2nd line support person. What is DHCP, dns, etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation.

Interview

Interview via OCR. First round was with HR and was entirely fit focused with many behavioral questions. Didn't make it past first round but gathered from friends who did that subsequent rounds are more technical and market related.