Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Short phone screening with mostly technical questions early in the morning. super day in office with multiple rounds and mix of behavioral and technical questions. Other people were also interviewing during this day. Lunch was fun and socialized with analysts and other full time employees.

Interview Questions

• More complex accounting and basic oil and gas questions - prepare with knowing current event in the oil and gas arena. Also had brain teasers. Enjoyable conversations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was an ok experience. It was 2 on 1 interview. They mostly asked behavioral questions. Talked a little about the current oil crisis. Although didn't get a second round invitation it was still nice meeting them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think oil prices are dropping so suddenly? Any idea who is gonna come out on top?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

First round phone screen, superday a week later. Brought in 8 kids each on two superdays, looking to fill 5-7 summer analyst slots. Everybody was friendly and helpful, really diverse in terms of background, schooling, etc. Coming from an out of state non target I had to cold email to get the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you dip a 10x10 rubix cube in paint, how many cubes touched the paint?   2 Answers