Tuesday Morning Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tuesday Morning Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tuesday Morning

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Send in resume , interview with D.M. and the store manager , complete your background check .If they ask you to complete a background form then they like you . Once your background come in your pretty much hired.

Other Interview Reviews for Tuesday Morning

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in September 2010.

Interview

Only one interview and no drug test. Casual laid back interview. The manager told me about going on vacation and having her employees all walk out. I was only asked one or two questions that was actually about the job I was interviewing for.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

Formal interview with regional manager.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

After submitting an application online, an interview was schedule shortly thereafter. Basic questions such as personal qualifications and past working experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in July 2010.

Interview

Easy, manager was very approachable and easy going.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2007.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. The interview questions were not the personality test type questions. The interviewer was only intrested in my experience and work history. The staff in the store seemed very friendly. The store manager seemed to be very dedicated and loved his job, however I was shocked at the low rate of pay. It appears to me that this company is run on a shoe-string budget and the managers have to do the work of 3 people because as we all know sales buy hours and the managers don't seem to be able to schedule enough hours because it is not in the budget.

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Niagara Falls, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview was very informal and did not include alot of your typical interview questions. The supervisor was looking to get more of a intuition about what type of person you are rather than if you can answer the typical questions. The hiring process included what appeared to be a simple background check and a few simple human resource forms. It was completed with in two days and I was able to start work very quickly. Although this was a new store and there were a lot of new hires, I think the process was handled very well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a typical customer service experiance that you handled in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easily negotiated my desired salary, but it was lower than I would have gotten elsewhere. I was looking for a part time job to allow me to spend more time with family so the trade off was worthwhile to me.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in August 2014.

Interview

Put in an application on snagajob, store manager left me a voice mail maybe two hours later saying she wanted to interview me. I think I did a phone interview then went in the next day for an in person interview. Store manager asked some really basic questions. Filled out some more paper work and started the next week.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

Online app., received call few days later asking me to come in for interview, interviewed, filled out background check paperwork, waited almost two weeks to hear back. Got green light on background check and offered position at a negotiable pay.

Interview Questions

• If you will work hard for sub-par pay...then you are hired. To realize this company does not pay all upper management positions...whether part or full-time decent pay. With a company mainly hiring part-time employees to avoid paying additional benefits...you would think they would consider the need to compensate appropriately in pay.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little...they waited for background check to come in and then offered me a compensation amount... I countered and company stated they could not meet more reasonable compensation considering responsibilities expected.

Anonymous Employee in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (West Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Fast, speedy, friendly, open minded and willing to understand the applicant and their desires with the company. First there is a phone screening, then an in-person interview, then background/reference check, then if all that is good then an offer will be made to you.