Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

I filled out an application in store, and received a call back within a few days. They were having open interviews. mine was one-on-one with the main manager. he looked over my application, and basically just asked about my hours. he might've asked something like "what do you like about discount stores?" or "what do you like about retail?", but he was really looking to fill some positions before their next stock supply came in. he said i had the job and that he'd call me in a few days to schedule my first shift. a week pasted and i never got a call, so i called him and he said that he tried to contact me but couldn't reach me. i guess i wrote down the wrong number, which was my fault, but he was really kind of mean about it. he'd given my job to someone else already, but after the way he spoke to me i felt like i wouldn't really want to work there anyway.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about discount stores/Tuesday Morning?   1 Answer