Tuesday Morning Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 21, 2017

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Worst part was the in house application. Which they don't do any more. Interview after was easy and comfortable. Background check was what we had to wait for. It could take as long as a week to come in.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tuesday Morning

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Orange, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I came into the store after i saw that they were hiring. I was told to fill out an official apllication on the kiosk located in the store it took about 15 mins apply. Three days later i recived a phone call and was asked to come in. At the interview i was taken into the main office and was interviewed by the Manager and Assistant manger.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Rochester, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a brief encounter with the main manager of another store who asked me what got me interested in the job. I took a pre employment quiz on certain situations as well.

Interview Questions

• What types of jobs have you had in the past that are pertaining to this job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I filled out an application in store, and received a call back within a few days. They were having open interviews. mine was one-on-one with the main manager. he looked over my application, and basically just asked about my hours. he might've asked something like "what do you like about discount stores?" or "what do you like about retail?", but he was really looking to fill some positions before their next stock supply came in. he said i had the job and that he'd call me in a few days to schedule my first shift. a week pasted and i never got a call, so i called him and he said that he tried to contact me but couldn't reach me. i guess i wrote down the wrong number, which was my fault, but he was really kind of mean about it. he'd given my job to someone else already, but after the way he spoke to me i felt like i wouldn't really want to work there anyway.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about discount stores/Tuesday Morning?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a