Tuesday Morning District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tuesday Morning

1 Interview Review

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Initially contacted by recruiter who scheduled a phone interview. Interview with recruiter was very basic "get to know you" type interview, about 45 minutes. 2nd interview was phone interview with Regional Manager - lasted about an hour. Great interview, more of a conversation than an interview. 3rd interview was another phone interview with an experienced DM. This was more of a "what questions do you have for me?" interview. Very nice. I was able to ask anything I wanted about what it was like to be a DM. 4th interview was a fairly short interview with Regional HR person - very basic. After those 4 interviews I was FINALLY invited to the Dallas Corp office for face to face interviews with 3 executives - 2 from HR and 1 from Store ops. I was put on a 5am flight out of Denver, forcing me to get up at 1:30 am to get to the airport. Once to Dallas I had to catch a taxi cab to drive me the 40 minutes to the corporate office where my first interview was to begin at 9am... very exhausting as I did not get ANY sleep the night before. I felt the company could have had me come in the previous night so that I could have an opportunity to be fresh in the morning. This was disappointing but I have a "can do" attitude and wanted to be a team player. Needless to say, I did not think I performed at my top level during the interview, although I hoped that my credentials as well as the previous 4 interviews would solidify me as a candidate... guess not... I received a call 2 days later saying they decided on an internal candidate... very disappointing after committing a huge amount of time and taking personal days to accommodate Tuesday Morning.

Interview Questions