Tuesday Morning Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tuesday Morning Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Tuesday Morning

1.6

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

Smooth and fast. Straight to the point. The manager was nice and was detailed into what the job is at the time. They disclosed what I could earn and discussed availablity (which is very important to them).

Interview Questions

• -Asked if I had any experience in retail.
    -Asked if I can work a cash register.
    -Asked if I knew how to merchandise.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tuesday Morning

Anonymous Employee in Midwest City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Midwest City, OK) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process was simple. Interviewed by both the manager and then the assistant manager. No drug screening was involved. Simple math quiz. Pay was un-negotiable. Offered the position on the spot. I was explained my expected duties in detail.

Interview Questions

• What was my availability? Do I have proper transportation? My previous job history. And as ked about gaps in my previous employments.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Riverside, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Very professional yet casual and comfortable. The hiring manager was very scripted and knew the hiring process very well. She made working for Tuesday Morning sound like a lot of fun, yet a job to take serious.

Interview Questions

• What are my current responsibilities at my 2nd job and my availability   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in November 2016.

Interview

Applied on Tuesday Morning website. Then, followed up in-person and was interviewed on the spot. I was offered the position during the interview. I submitted two references who were called in regards to knowledge of my work history.

Interview Questions

• Do you shop at Tuesday Morning? What were you shopping or looking for?
      Have you been inside this store?
      What are you expecting from Tuesday Morning if employed?
      Do you have retail experience?   Answer Question
    • Can you write down two references who are knowledgeable on your work experience or you as an individual?   1 Answer
    • What days are you available to work? Can you work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were made.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

I applied online through a job website and received a call the next day from the manager. We scheduled a time for the interview, the interview was a basic retail job interview, and the manager asked if I could start that day but I told her I could start the next day which the manager was fine with. When I applied online I had to take a personality test as part of the application process, and when I went in for the interview I had to do another application on the kiosk in the store.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any retail experience? What's your school schedule? What days are you available?   1 Answer