Tuesday Morning Key Holder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2017

1.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

The process was so long, that I even forgot I applied. It took 4 weeks to get a response for my application.

If you get a call from this place to go interview, you're hired. There were no interview questions. Basically just asked about my availability and told me the pay/hours and we moved to the next step.

Insanely casul. Kind of threw me off.

HOWEVER, the glassdoor reviews are spot on. The pay is awful and there's no hours. I already know what I'm getting into, I'm basically only using this job to hold me over to cover basic needs until I get into a much better company. I don't plan on being here longer than 3 months.

Other Interview Reviews for Tuesday Morning

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Coral Springs, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy and comfortable, the manager explained all the duties and roles that comes with the position, the HR manager sat me down and reviewed all the duties and completed a background check

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail and customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Anaheim Hills, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Craigslist submitted, called, store kiosk, interview, back ground check, hire. Very easy to apply for and get hired. Was promised much more than actually was given by the store manager but decided I needed the job anyway. Would I do it again. No. Steer clear from working for this company. They want the world from you and give nothing in return.

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

I had never been in a Tuesday Morning and I was surprised by the clutter and lack of organization of the store I interviewed in. The woman who interviewed me was a store manager and she was very polite but wasnt very experienced with this process. I can tell that she WORKS but the daytime staffing that the labor forecasts allows was 1 person open to noon or so and only 1 other person works with her from noon to 7pm except on truck days. In my opinion this contributes to the clutter.

The interview itself was a brief explanation of the company and we walked the store for about 10 minutes. I wasnt asked anything more than "tell me about your background". If anything in this review is useful to a potential employee, let it be that you probably wont be asked many thought provoking questions.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Riverside, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

I submitted an app in-store and a week later did a one on one. I dressed formal and stayed up beat. Manager was upfront of what was expected of me such as, its a fasted paced environment. Questions asked were: What weak areas do you need to work on? What are your strengths?

Interview Questions

• The usual closing of the interview question, " Any questions for me?"   Answer Question