Tuesday Morning Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tuesday Morning Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tuesday Morning

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Petaluma, CA).

Interview

Called for an in person interview after an online application. Got the job after five minutes. Very easy hiring process. I literally went from a five minute interview to entering my employment info in their hiring system. I would not worry about the interview as long as you are friendly and have some experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tuesday Morning

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and was called to set up an interview the next day. The interview went smoothly and was quick. The questions were fairly easy. They told me they had a few other interviews to do, and if I was hired that they would give me a call in about a week.

Anonymous Employee in South Padre Isle, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (South Padre Isle, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

it went great... super relax interview the manager was a very nice lady she explain how theywork and what she expect of me if i was hired. she explain how the job was done. then we started filling up paper work

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Edina, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very casual, she just asked me about past experiences. She also asked for an example of a problem I faced and how I solved it and what skills it took to solve the problem. She also asked a little bit about my personal hobbies and background.

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Bedford, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I went in, they asked me about two questions, told me about the job and then I got offered the position. The manager went over basics, be on time, we will discuss pay later. It was pretty easy over all. I think I got hired so quickly because someone had just quit at the time. I'm oaky with that, I needed the job!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We really did not do much negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hartford, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (New Hartford, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The strangest interview I have ever had. Walked in, one employee for the whole store. He was cashing out customers, I must have waited at least 20 mins before he even spoke to me. We did not go into the back room at all and we didn't even have an interview process, just grazed my resume WHILE he was cashing out customers. After about five minutes he asked some simple questions and then he said he would hire me after background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you have open availability?
      You have to work Wednesday, this is a must.(truck day)
      How far away to you live from here?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in May 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Interview was 10 minutes. I was honest and mentioned positive things about my past job and current job. Questions are straight forward. I kept my personality while being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How do you know you do your job well?
      What did you do at a previous job?
      What's a good excuse for being late?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Stillwater, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

I was asked about my past experience and then given the job pretty much. I walked in and was asked if I knew anyone who needed a job and I jokingly replied with "me." I was given a call later that week and there isn't anything more for me to say other than, they needed someone and I was a good candidate based on my work history of working in retail.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked previously? What did you learn with that job? When are you available to work? Can you life 50 pounds or more?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Summerville, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was not at all nerve racking. The manager took me to the back, and her husband was working on something for her, but he doesn't even really work there. I noticed while I was in the interview, employees held items they would like to buy in the back room where we sat. Also, we really didn't discuss anything other than why I would like word there, then she had me do paperwork (I-9 and background check)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very brief and just getting to know me and finalizing my availability. I pretty much knew I had the job when I called to set up my interview.