Tuesday Morning Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tuesday Morning Store Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tuesday Morning

1.5

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in March 2011.

Interview

clean and easy, i got hired with neon yellow hair and they accepted me and didnt ask me to dye my hair. they will NOT hire if you dont come back with a clear background check, they want you to drive, no public transportation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tuesday Morning

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Florence, KY) in September 2012.

Interview

Very easy. Simple questions that any retail store would ask. Overall very easy nothing to get worked up over and stressed out about. The team is really easy going and invites new hires with open arms

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working weekends?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

The interview was not hard at all. You just show up and the manager will have you fill out an application on their computer. Questions were pretty simple such as, " How much are you asking for? Are you willing to be on call? Can you work any shift?" Of course I answered yes to everything and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift 35 pounds or more?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

I was referred to by an employee, so I just had a one on one with the manager of the store. Was asked about customer service techniques, behavioral questions, applicable experience for the job. Once the interview was over, I had the job.

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Roanoke, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was quite casual and easy, a lot of give and take from the manager who interviewed me, and I had my own questions that she answered candidly in return. There were not a lot of very tough grueling questions as long as you have common sense you would be able to get through the interview process without problems. It is worth mentioning that first impressions do not always resonate to a person's full personality once you begin working with them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw another employee taking food or drink from the store inventory without ringing it up from another associate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't much negotiation, it was a matter of statement like - "this is what we will offer you & you can either take it or not"- unfortunately.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in August 2010.

Interview

I applied on the computer in the store and a week later received a work schedule. No interview. I wasn't told I was hired, just expected to show up. Kind of strange. There was a background check and you need to completely fill out the application or they won't accept it. References were not contacted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are going to start at minimum wage, so good luck negotiating.