Tufts Health Plan Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tufts Health Plan Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Health Plan (Cambridge, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

First I applied online and with a couple of days HR called asking typical questions. I set up a phone interview with the hiring managers. Same type of questions we just walked through my resume. Then after a week I set up a on site interview. I was given a offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• They where entry level questions that wanted to see what your train of thought was. ie. Why is there a spike in claims for the month of December.   1 Answer

I declined the Offer because it was a low offer for Boston, Small health insurer, More competitive offers from other companies.

Other Interview Reviews for Tufts Health Plan

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

Got in contact through a third-party headhunter. First step was a phone interview with the hiring manager. She was very interested in technical things. Asked me if I constructed any models, which programming languages I knew, and examples of things I did with analysis. Asked if I used analysis in my IBNR, trend, etc... Didn't seem to be interested in anything other than technical things.

Interview Questions

• Quite straight forward. Give me an example of a time you did some analsis.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Health Plan (Watertown, MA).

Interview

Applied online, waited four months and finally the HR called to verify my resume. Go to an on site a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to explain some cause for the medical trend.   Answer Question