Tufts Medical Center Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.6

Statistical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone interview. The professor contacted me after we scheduled the interview time through email. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. I sent the follow-up email afterwards but she never replied.

Interview Questions

• Your experience and your intention to apply this position.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview. The interview took 25 minutes and there were 10-12 questions. I was very comfortable and as we were talking and answering the questions. After the interview I was asked that if I have any questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and Weaknesses>   1 Answer

Surgical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was fresh out of Tech school and I applied online directly on their website. A few days later I got a call to come in for an interview. I answered basic interview questions. I stood out a little more than other candidates because I kept a log of all the specialities and procedures I experienced during my school training. Average interview process. I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Tufts Medical Center?
      What surgical procedures do you have experience with?
      Name one time you went "above the call of duty?"
      How do you deal with stressful situations?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had three separate 1-on-1 interviews, one right after another. They gave a short summary of what they do and went through a series of questions, jotting down information as we went along. At the end, they asked me what questions I had for them. They were all very nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I felt about checking in with the IRB and following tasks aside from my own opinion.   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial one on one interview with HR - typical questions, not too long. Explained hiring process, next steps, benefits, etc. Secondary interview with rehab managers/coordinators much less formal. Included tour of facility.

Practice Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a pretty simple interview I was just interning, but over all I had a good experience. I interned within a specialist unit, I learned so many things about Gastroenterology and many feeding issue humans children may have. The staff was very helpful and very patient, they taught me a lot about their computer system. I will miss the staff everyone was really amazing.

Interview Questions

• what did I go back to school ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate

Research Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Got the email and set up me in the onsite interview. Really nice experience in the first round, but more questions in the second round. They requested writing sample in the second round before interview three hours, so couldn't prepare it. To make sure bring everything before the interview even though they didn't mention it.

Interview Questions

• Most basic questions, why you like your school, what's your favorite class, what's your weakness, strength. More previous experiences questions by PI.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

1 interview with hiring manager and HR manager, 2nd interview with other hiring manager, other department manager and HR manager. Visits to two different departments. Questions were straightforward. Interviewers were friendly and personable. Seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• What is your desired salary range?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard procedure. Applied online. Process took about 4 weeks. Came in and met with HR first and then met with staff. The process was pretty quick. Upon arrival, they sit up with hr asking for copies of certificates and liscenses while u wait to be called. It's a panel interview with 6 people involved from supervisors and co workers

Clinical Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Meet with Human resource or recruiter. Then an interview with the floor clinical director. Once the interview was over, you were emailed whether they liked to proceed of not.