Tulane University Hospital and Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tulane University Hospital and Clinic

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tulane University Hospital and Clinic (New Orleans, LA) in October 2012.

Interview

Very Brief, and Professional, my Interview went great I Transfer from another dept. Pre Admitt/ Outpatient surgery. How well do I work with P.t, do I work well with others.

Interview Questions

• Are u a team player, do I come to work on time.   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tulane University Hospital and Clinic (New Orleans, LA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was within the average expectancy of a standard interview. The interview was a one on one. The interviewer made me feel comfortable and she was very knowledgeable and conducted the interview very well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There weren't any negotiations being made in regards to the pay. The pay was based upon experience and budget. I recommend that, you negotiate your salary, if you posses several years of experience and are competent in your own abilities.

Program Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tulane University Hospital and Clinic (New Orleans, LA) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Involved basic resume questions followed by a panel interview with technical experts and hiring managers.

Panel interview questions relate to the position description. Key technical and skill set questions were part of the interview process as well. Overall, it went very well.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your weakness and strength?   1 Answer
    • Do you consider yourself successful?   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Tulane University Hospital and Clinic (New Orleans, LA) in February 2009.

Interview

To apply for any position at Tulane University, you have to submit an online application for a particular job posting. Corporate recruiters weed out applications that don't meet minimum specified requirements and pass the remaining resumes on to the hiring department. There doesn't seem to be any uniform interviewing process beyond that point. I was contacted by phone by the office mananger and an informal phone interview was done then and there. I went face-to-face for a 1st and 2nd interview, meeting different people in the department each time. Both meetings were informal, but professionally conducted. No "Tell me about a time..." questions, just conversation about experience, etc. They actually did much of the talking explaining what they wanted accomplished by the person in the position. It was easy, except for the number of candidates I was up against.