Tullett Prebon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tullett Prebon Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tullett Prebon

Money Market Broker Interview

Interview

Very informal, i was asked some high level questions regarding my experience. FYI, this interview took place more than 25 years ago, so please understand that the interview process today is much more formal

Interview Questions

• Would i be willing to sit on the trading desk to understand the role?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tullett Prebon (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Talked to hiring managers about aspirations and past experience. Was a one on one with veteran traders as many of them gave great insight on what the job demands of a person.

Interview Questions

• What leadership qualities make you stand out as an individual?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tullett Prebon (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

First Interview - Technical Test, users are given 2 hours to complete multiple choice question.

Second Interview - Panel Interview with Project Manager and Technical Lead. Technical question on SQL and reporting.

Third Interview ( did not get through ) - supposedly interview with CIO.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were given a code with no documentation?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

Sat down with all of management, such as the Controller, Assistant Controller and CFO. The questions were very general in regards to what you will expect and what you can bring.

PM/BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tullett Prebon (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

There was no particular interview process, I was promoted to the role and had a quick interview with managers to see what my new responsibilities would be. I was introduced to people on the desk that i would support.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, why made you choose this company   Answer Question

Energy Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tullett Prebon (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

I met with desk head over coffee to see if personalities would fit.I then met members of team after work one day. They had my clients vetted to see if I was truthful about my relationships. Then I met with the HR department twice to initial screening, interviews, and some paperwork.

Interview Questions

• would you be able to maintain and grow relationships at tullett   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tullett Prebon (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

Several rounds, usually in 1 day. Lots of questions about derivatives and product knowledge. Often they check to confirm that you are a cultural fit. Spoke on the phone with some London managers as well.

Interview Questions

• Explain futures and options to a client?   1 Answer

Interdealer Broker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tullett Prebon.

Interview

Interview for half an hour. 2 to 1 interview. dealing with Interest rate swap products