TurnKey Vacation Rentals Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TurnKey Vacation Rentals Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at TurnKey Vacation Rentals

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals.

Interview

Three Interview Rounds. All took place in one week so it moved extremely quickly.
Interviewed with Recruiter, Team Lead, and Director of the department at that time. They really try find the right person as the position is not for everyone.

Interview Questions

• This is a high-stress job with multiple moving parts all happening at once.
    How do you handle stress while working under continuous pressure?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TurnKey Vacation Rentals

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Palm Springs, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

There were two phone interviews before the hiring process. Cindy, my recruiter, did a great job helping me through the process! They originally didn't hire me due their company purchasing another, yet two weeks later, Cindy remembered me and called me back with another opportunity!

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the vacation rental industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very casual, and laid back. The interviewers made me feels at ease. I have a skills test, as well as 3 interviews. The interview process is a little lengthy, which is understandable when the goal is to hire the right canditate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a difficult conversation with a client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process took about a week. First there was an initial phone interview, basic pay and job description, opportunity to ask questions. Second phone interview was scheduled for a few days later. More description of the job, the company, more questions about experience, personality, etc. They seemed to be looking for someone that didn't necessarily have much experience but wouldn't mind a very entry-level salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled an angry customer.   1 Answer