TurnKey Vacation Rentals Affiliate Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TurnKey Vacation Rentals Affiliate Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at TurnKey Vacation Rentals

1 Interview Review

2.0

Affiliate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the VP of Marketing emailed me to schedule a phone interview. He said he was impressed with my resume and wanted me to come in on-site, but he ghosted me and would not return my emails or calls to schedule an on-site interview. Two months later, a recruiting coordinator reached out to tell me the job was postponed.

The lack of communication for Turnkey’s hiring process is very unprofessional, especially given that the VP of Marketing asked me to come on-site, but didn’t take the time to email me to let me know the position was postponed. If he was too nice to tell me “no” in the phone interview, he could have at least let me know over email so I wasn’t waiting and twiddling my thumbs in the meantime.

Companies who do this should take a step back and notice how this kind of recruiting can push potential customers away. I would have booked my future vacations with Turnkey if I had been given a respectful experience, but now I’m sticking with Airbnb.

Interview Questions

TurnKey Vacation Rentals Response

Mar 26, 2018 – Content & Social Media Manager

Thanks for your feedback, and I truly apologize for your experience. We decided to move in a different direction with this role, and I thought I'd closed the loop with folks we were talking to. As a... More