TurnKey Vacation Rentals Contract Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TurnKey Vacation Rentals

1 Interview Review

Contract Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview by the content manager. I then had to complete a writing assignment. Once completed, I had to reach out 2 times before I received an answer that they had gone with another employee but they then offered the opportunity to do freelance work for them. I then had to follow-up 2x (again) stating that I was interested in this route to hear back from the content manager. She then brought me in for an in-person meeting with her and a person on the content team. I thought the meeting went very well and I did a follow-up after I left. I never heard back.
I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with the content manager and team, as well as being genuinely excited to work with Turnkey. I gave a negative experience indicator because of the serious lack of communication. If I had not followed up more than I should have, I never would have gotten feedback or even a reply. The fact that I was basically taking next steps to freelance only to be "ghosted" is seriously disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that is relevant to the job?   1 Answer