TurnKey Vacation Rentals Field Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TurnKey Vacation Rentals Field Operations Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at TurnKey Vacation Rentals

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Started with a 30 minute phone interview, was invited to an in-person interview the next day. Two days after that I had an on-location run through of one of the homes that I would be inspecting if hired. All three interviews were very behavioral/personality based and fairly easy to answer all questions. I felt like I connected well with the people I met, and the job duties itself.

However, after the final interview step (which was on a Friday), I was told I would hear back by Monday or Tuesday of the following week. Couple weeks came and went and not a single word from them. I understand a hiring process can take a while, and even if I didn't get the position (which is likely), a company should at least notify the person, especially if they went through THREE interview steps. It's highly unprofessional, and no matter how busy or "growing" you are as a company, it takes less than 30 seconds to compile a rejection email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TurnKey Vacation Rentals

Field Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals in June 2018.

Interview

Completely unprofessional, unresponsive, absolute waste of time and energy. I interviewed over the phone with TX office. They were nice and referred me to the regional manager in Maine. He emailed me about start dates, compensation, even future promotions. I was excited and essentially got the job. I was planning on moving to Portland to start. He said we should talk on the phone. I said I was available whenever. No answer. Nothing. A full month went by. The start date he hoped for me to start passed. I emailed multiple times, but still no response. Finally, he answered, apologizing for ignoring me for a month. I tried to set up time for a phone call again- and nothing. I was completely led on and stood up for about 6 weeks. Never heard from him again. Not the kind of massively unprofessional company I'd work for.

Interview Questions

TurnKey Vacation Rentals Response

Sep 12, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. Our team always strives to be communicative with all of our potential new team members, and we're sorry that you didn't find the interview process and communications... More

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Panama City Beach, FL).

Interview

I received a prompt response to my application. I was given two phone interviews and a job offer. The process was smooth and everyone was intelligent and polite. It was not intimidating at all. The interviewers answered all my questions and encouraged me to contact them if I had anything else I would like to know. I would recommend the company for employment as well as a service based on the ladies that interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall a situation that you had an issue that you could not help the person yourself. How did you handle that.   1 Answer

Field Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, enjoyed one interview over the phone with a manager who is local to my area. I was called for a second phone interview with a regional manager from Austin. That went well so I was contacted for a third, in person interview, with the local manager and the district manager. After meeting with them I was told I would hear back soon. It has been three weeks and no contact. After two weeks I sent a professional email to the local manager and district manager to 'check in' and did not receive a response.
    Aside from being treated poorly in that regard, the interview process was relatively easy and the people I spoke with were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions asked revolved around working with guests and contractors and managing multiple tasks at the same time.   Answer Question