TurnKey Vacation Rentals Implementation Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TurnKey Vacation Rentals Implementation Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at TurnKey Vacation Rentals

1 Interview Review

Implementation Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone interview and went through the phone screen, I also then was passed along to upper management for a phone interview. That went well and I was asked to come to Austin for a face to face interview with department heads and CEO. I thought it went pretty well, although I had not used Salesforce tools, I have had a lot of experience in travel and technology and had some good ideas as well as was given an overall view of how their product works. I'd worked for major corporations and one thing that was conveyed to me is they thought that maybe since I'd been in that environment, that a casual Austin-like workplace would not be for me. Maybe because I dressed up too much in my interview, but I'd always read even in a casual tech environment, dress up a bit so I did. I thought the interview went well and I was told I'd be hearing from the company but I never did. When I followed up a couple of weeks later I was told the position was on hold but they really liked me. Then I see the position posted a few days later and It's been constantly posted ever since, and I interviewed almost 3 months ago.

Interview Questions