TurnKey Vacation Rentals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TurnKey Vacation Rentals Interview Questions

Interviews at TurnKey Vacation Rentals

2.6

Sales Interview

Interview

Pretty easy interview as you'll need to pitch the product. You will have to prepare for a particular property. It's typically done over the phone so it's not as stressful.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals in July 2016.

Interview

Held a 40 minute phone call with the regional field operations manager, she asked about ability to complete field work, collect bids, work with vendors, use technology, time management and asked how well I work with creating my own schedule.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage your own schedule and complete all the work in a queue on time?   1 Answer

Field Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

PASS
    shouldn't take 4 weeks to get paperwork together.
    I had literally taken another job, they recruiter is no longer with company but man was he great so I decided to go with the company.

Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interview process was fast and professional. The recruiting team kept me updated throughout the process. We met via phone and followed up with an in-person interview. I was impressed with the culture and the way the team works together.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in TurnKey and this position?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals.

Interview

Completed two phone interviews and one in person, relaxed atmosphere, wanted to know experience pertinent to job, how handle stressful situations, was given specific examples of issues that could arise in the field and asked to give what my plan would be to address those issues

Interview Questions

• If client calls in the middle of the night and says AC is not working, how would you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very informal and more personality and drive based. I felt very at ease. I did believe that the company was a great fit for me after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Started with a 30 minute phone interview, was invited to an in-person interview the next day. Two days after that I had an on-location run through of one of the homes that I would be inspecting if hired. All three interviews were very behavioral/personality based and fairly easy to answer all questions. I felt like I connected well with the people I met, and the job duties itself.

However, after the final interview step (which was on a Friday), I was told I would hear back by Monday or Tuesday of the following week. Couple weeks came and went and not a single word from them. I understand a hiring process can take a while, and even if I didn't get the position (which is likely), a company should at least notify the person, especially if they went through THREE interview steps. It's highly unprofessional, and no matter how busy or "growing" you are as a company, it takes less than 30 seconds to compile a rejection email.

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Panama City Beach, FL).

Interview

I received a prompt response to my application. I was given two phone interviews and a job offer. The process was smooth and everyone was intelligent and polite. It was not intimidating at all. The interviewers answered all my questions and encouraged me to contact them if I had anything else I would like to know. I would recommend the company for employment as well as a service based on the ladies that interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall a situation that you had an issue that you could not help the person yourself. How did you handle that.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals in June 2018.

Interview

Completely unprofessional, unresponsive, absolute waste of time and energy. I interviewed over the phone with TX office. They were nice and referred me to the regional manager in Maine. He emailed me about start dates, compensation, even future promotions. I was excited and essentially got the job. I was planning on moving to Portland to start. He said we should talk on the phone. I said I was available whenever. No answer. Nothing. A full month went by. The start date he hoped for me to start passed. I emailed multiple times, but still no response. Finally, he answered, apologizing for ignoring me for a month. I tried to set up time for a phone call again- and nothing. I was completely led on and stood up for about 6 weeks. Never heard from him again. Not the kind of massively unprofessional company I'd work for.

Interview Questions

TurnKey Vacation Rentals Response

Sep 12, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. Our team always strives to be communicative with all of our potential new team members, and we're sorry that you didn't find the interview process and communications... More

Field Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, enjoyed one interview over the phone with a manager who is local to my area. I was called for a second phone interview with a regional manager from Austin. That went well so I was contacted for a third, in person interview, with the local manager and the district manager. After meeting with them I was told I would hear back soon. It has been three weeks and no contact. After two weeks I sent a professional email to the local manager and district manager to 'check in' and did not receive a response.
    Aside from being treated poorly in that regard, the interview process was relatively easy and the people I spoke with were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions asked revolved around working with guests and contractors and managing multiple tasks at the same time.   Answer Question

See What TurnKey Vacation Rentals Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Pros: “Working at TurnKey means you're on the cutting edge of an emerging travel and hospitality sector: vacation rentals. You get to benefit from working with really smart people who have...”“Working at TurnKey means you're on the cutting edge of an emerging travel and hospitality sector: vacation rentals. You get to benefit from working with really smart people who have years, if not decades of travel and hospitality experience, and partner with them to chart new territory in this industry. If you're open to new challenges and a fast paced environment, TurnKey can be a great fit. Competitive salary, solid benefits, and the company offers great deals to stay in the properties they manage across the U.S.” – Full Review