TurnKey Vacation Rentals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TurnKey Vacation Rentals

2.6

Guest Experience Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed. Received an call a week later for a phone interview. A week later I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals HQ (Austin, TX).The interview was very informal. I felt very at ease. I did believe that the company was a great fit for me after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very informal. I felt very at ease. I did believe that the company was a great fit for me after the interview.   Answer Question

Contract Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview by the content manager. I then had to complete a writing assignment. Once completed, I had to reach out 2 times before I received an answer that they had gone with another employee but they then offered the opportunity to do freelance work for them. I then had to follow-up 2x (again) stating that I was interested in this route to hear back from the content manager. She then brought me in for an in-person meeting with her and a person on the content team. I thought the meeting went very well and I did a follow-up after I left. I never heard back.
    I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with the content manager and team, as well as being genuinely excited to work with Turnkey. I gave a negative experience indicator because of the serious lack of communication. If I had not followed up more than I should have, I never would have gotten feedback or even a reply. The fact that I was basically taking next steps to freelance only to be "ghosted" is seriously disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that is relevant to the job?   1 Answer

Implementation Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone interview and went through the phone screen, I also then was passed along to upper management for a phone interview. That went well and I was asked to come to Austin for a face to face interview with department heads and CEO. I thought it went pretty well, although I had not used Salesforce tools, I have had a lot of experience in travel and technology and had some good ideas as well as was given an overall view of how their product works. I'd worked for major corporations and one thing that was conveyed to me is they thought that maybe since I'd been in that environment, that a casual Austin-like workplace would not be for me. Maybe because I dressed up too much in my interview, but I'd always read even in a casual tech environment, dress up a bit so I did. I thought the interview went well and I was told I'd be hearing from the company but I never did. When I followed up a couple of weeks later I was told the position was on hold but they really liked me. Then I see the position posted a few days later and It's been constantly posted ever since, and I interviewed almost 3 months ago.

Sales Lead Generation Associate/Marketing Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied on Friday and received an email invitation for a phone interview on Monday morning. Phone interview was held on the same day a few hours later. Interviewer explained the position and the pay. Few questions were asked. My impression from the process was that TurnKeyVR was looking for relatively inexperienced people with the necessary skills to do the job adequately. Not exactly a startup vibe...

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at TurnKey?   1 Answer

Payroll Chief Operating Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals.

Interview

Extremely short phone call with recruiter. She asked why I was interested in Turnkey and then asked for a brief description of my experience and made no effort to interact with me or have a dialogue about my skills. Acted like she was in a rush to get off the phone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals in July 2018.

Interview

Apparently there are 3 phases:

1. Phone interview (extremely brief)
    2. Fill out a questionnaire about your customer service experience.
    3. If they like your answers, you are granted an in-person interview.

I had a very positive experience. Turnkey seems like an amazing company.

I just wish someone would've had the know-how to understand the talent they're missing out on. I think Americans don't understand the value of having someone with international communications experience - the patience that is involved.

Interview Questions

• Could you explain a little more about your customer service experience?   Answer Question

Seasonal Field Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Big Bear Lake, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Big Bear Lake, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter, it was a fantastic conversation and she represented the corporate office. A second interview was scheduled and on the interview, appointment notified me the position was filled. Lack of professionalism for sure, however, as an individual who was responsible for operations I understand the immediate need to staff a role. Wasting an individuals time to prepare by canceling in the middle of the afternoon is disrespectful.

Interview Questions

TurnKey Vacation Rentals Response

Jan 28, 2019 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We recently redesigned our interview process and think it stinks that you had a good first round experience but that the second round seemed unprofessional when you were... More

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TurnKey Vacation Rentals (Austin, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for an entry level financial analyst position. I had 6 interviews with 4 different people over the course of 21 days. 3 video calls, and 3 in person interviews. I had to take an IQ test, a personality test and an extensive excel aptitude test. After dedicating a significant amount of time to this, they told me they wanted a senior financial analyst instead.

This experience really put me through the wringer so be advised of this if you want to apply with them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I can work cross functionally among other departments   Answer Question