Turner Broadcasting Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.8

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Webcam pre recorded interview asking a series of questions related to the particular internship as well as basic questions. The entire process multiple months from time of resume submission to hearing back after interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you think about E sports   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Broadcasting

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was generally easy. Spoke on the phone about what I liked about TCM and what I felt I could bring to their team. Both interviewers that I spoke with were very easy going and allowed for me to speak to my talents and such.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in March 2017.

Interview

It was an interview on the computer and you did not actually interview with a person face to face on FaceTime. It was weird talking to a computer and not an actual person.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Interview

Took over a month to hear anything after 3 interviews. Only found out from a friend of a friend I was no longer being considered and other canidates had been hired. It is extremely inconsiderate not to let candidates know the job is no longer available and people have been hired. Anyone with 3 interviews would be hopeful.

Interview Questions

• Favorite Turner shows?
      What did you have for breakfast this morning?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and quickly invited to a phone interview with a couple of their engineers. They asked a lot of personal and social questions, sometimes dipping briefly into very light background questions. According to them, they were looking to fill the position quickly, and the lack of any in-person interview combined with no technical questions makes me suspect that they had unofficially decided on a candidate, and that the interview itself was done entirely as a courtesy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

They'll call you after you have been chosen. Once you're chosen they'll give you a call to set up an interview. Interview would be scheduled about a week after.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter. After the phone call, I completed an online interview that included a standardized set of questions that asked about my previous experience, my knowledge, my skills, why I was interested in the position, and my future career goals. After this, I received a phone interview with the manager of the department and was later called in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work in a team setting and there was a conflict. How was it resolved? What role did you play? Do you think teamwork is effective?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The recruiter emailed me first to schedule a phone interview and two weeks later the hiring manager interviewed me also by phone. They basically asked questions about experiences on the resume and talked about the responsibilities of the position. They made a decision a week later. The whole process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• The interview was pretty standard with 2-4 behavior questions and without extremely unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter who knew my interests and suggested the position. Since I'd interned there before, I'd built a good relationship with the department and it helped communicate my interests. Overall, interview experience was enjoyable and I felt welcomed and more interested in the position by the end of it.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in writing and design?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

They are very delayed in calling to schedule an interview, but after that the process is very smooth. The interview was mostly behavioral/situational questions. Be prepared for one that is totally off the wall!