Turner Broadcasting Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turner Broadcasting Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Interview

I did not have to interview.I did not have to interview.I did not have to interview.I did not have to interview.I did not have to interview.I did not have to interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Broadcasting

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Interview

Took over a month to hear anything after 3 interviews. Only found out from a friend of a friend I was no longer being considered and other canidates had been hired. It is extremely inconsiderate not to let candidates know the job is no longer available and people have been hired. Anyone with 3 interviews would be hopeful.

Interview Questions

• Favorite Turner shows?
      What did you have for breakfast this morning?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and quickly invited to a phone interview with a couple of their engineers. They asked a lot of personal and social questions, sometimes dipping briefly into very light background questions. According to them, they were looking to fill the position quickly, and the lack of any in-person interview combined with no technical questions makes me suspect that they had unofficially decided on a candidate, and that the interview itself was done entirely as a courtesy.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter. After the phone call, I completed an online interview that included a standardized set of questions that asked about my previous experience, my knowledge, my skills, why I was interested in the position, and my future career goals. After this, I received a phone interview with the manager of the department and was later called in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work in a team setting and there was a conflict. How was it resolved? What role did you play? Do you think teamwork is effective?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The recruiter emailed me first to schedule a phone interview and two weeks later the hiring manager interviewed me also by phone. They basically asked questions about experiences on the resume and talked about the responsibilities of the position. They made a decision a week later. The whole process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• The interview was pretty standard with 2-4 behavior questions and without extremely unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter who knew my interests and suggested the position. Since I'd interned there before, I'd built a good relationship with the department and it helped communicate my interests. Overall, interview experience was enjoyable and I felt welcomed and more interested in the position by the end of it.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in writing and design?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

They are very delayed in calling to schedule an interview, but after that the process is very smooth. The interview was mostly behavioral/situational questions. Be prepared for one that is totally off the wall!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Nothing special, just the general questions regarding experience and personal projects. The interviewer seemed very cooperative. There's nothing more to say here, really. It was very general, the most general interview I've ever seen.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at an accounting student conference. Interview was mostly behavioral questions and 1 accounting question about straight line depreciation. Pretty simple. Interview took about an hour. Next step will be a panel interview if selected. They will choose 12 summer interns and offer about 4 full time positions after the internship

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to solve a problem at work/ school without any guidance or help.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I interviewed for the NCAA.com Digital Media internship program after graduation. The process was initially quick, and I received a phone screen and then another call to come in for an interview. After the interview, I was told it would take a couple weeks to hear back, but I went about a month before I heard anything. Finally, I was notified via email that I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard...come prepared to talk about your favorite website.   Answer Question