Turner Broadcasting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turner Broadcasting Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.8

Internship Interview

Interview

Only made it through the first round of the interview process. Mostly basic questions. Recorded my answers and sent them in, so I didn't get to speak to an actual employee. Got feedback from company pretty fast.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Interview

I applied for a few of Turner's internships in late November/early December. I went a few months without hearing anything and then received an email from a recruiter asking for a video interview. After the video interview I waited another week or so before being told I was moving on to in person interviews at. I did two rounds of in person interviews over the next 2-3 weeks and was called a few days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about the experiences on your resume.
      - What's something we wouldn't know about you by looking at your resume?   Answer Question

Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I did an on demand video interview. There were a few questions and I had 2 chances to record a response to the question with my computer's webcam. The 2nd response is automatically submitted when you stop recording.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was generally easy. Spoke on the phone about what I liked about TCM and what I felt I could bring to their team. Both interviewers that I spoke with were very easy going and allowed for me to speak to my talents and such.

Ad Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Interview

Easy. Only took about 20 minutes. The interview was more of a dialogue and less of Q/A. Explained the internship program.Phone interview and said we would be in touch in about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume? What experience do you have?   Answer Question

ASR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY).

Interview

HireVue interview. They invited me to do a math test and respond to a bunch of questions in video on line. Honestly, the process was challenging and fun, but I never heard back. In a world that is so focussed on brand, I will definitely do my best to avoid using Turner products in the future. Why would I spend my money on a company that does not value its interviewees?

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Interview

Simple... Process with a phone screen by the recruiter, then face to face interviews for 30 minutes each. If they like you then they may slide some additional people into meet you that you'll be working with if hired.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 1 phone interview with HR followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. I then had an in person interview with the hiring manager (Sr. Director) and VP. My final interview was a presentation with the Sr. Director, VP, and SVP.

Interview Questions

• What kind of leader would you describe yourself? How do you handle tough situations   Answer Question

Digital Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I took a math test and did a digital interview. The interview was very easy and consisted of basic questions that seemed more of a "get to know you" rather than a formal interview. Nothing too hard at all. The digital interview process was something new to me, and actually was very interested. On the screen there was a video of someone asking the question and then it would let you press record to record your answer and stop when you are finished responding. You could re-record if needed.

I interviewed over a month ago and have heard NOTHING. No yes or no. I had figured that if I had taken the time to interview they would have at least gotten back to me either way, but unfortunately they just leave you hanging.

Event Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Interview

Very straight forward, you apply online and then get a phone interview with the hiring manager. Offer was received in March and the internship started in June. The interview was more like a conversation and I did not feel intimidated by the questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you faced a challenge.   1 Answer