Turner Broadcasting Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turner Broadcasting Marketing Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

You'll get an email stating that you've been selected to go further and asked to do a video interview, with about a 1:30 min to answer each question.
Then if they like your video interview, you proceed to a phone or Skype interview.
That's it. Pretty Simple.
Both interviews asked the usual questions about yourself and past background jobs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Broadcasting

Marketing Interview

Interview

Fairly simple interview process - it is much easier to interview if you are based in ATL. Interviewers were friendly and didn't take unnecessary time to see if you were or weren't the right fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• as long as you've read up on the company, this shouldn't really be an issue   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in July 2011.

Interview

I've been on numerous interviews throughout Turner, and none of them have been overly strenuous. Everyone has always been very relaxed and welcoming. If you have the opportunity to get an interview, it means they already have a strong interest in you and will guide you to positions that will most likely fit your interests. If you don't get offered one position, they have directed me and reached out to me for other positions.

The main flaw of Turner's hiring process is that is takes forever. I literally applied for the position in April/May and wasn't actually offered the position until late August.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Turner? Are you familiar with our brands?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in February 2010.

Interview

Very friendly environment and cordial. Not uptight at all. Multicultural and international. Great work culture and people make you feel nice. They took the time to get to know me and introduce me to other few people within the same unit. Even though opportunities were not available at the time, they offered to follow up and asked to keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• How would you transfer for knowledge to this industry?   Answer Question