Turner Broadcasting Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Digital Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

First through linkedin, then contacted me by my e-mail.
    Then there was video interviewing process that you'd have to record your answers based on the questions that they give you. You get 3 chances to record each of your answers that you'd have to elaborate for a minute and thirty seconds. After this, you have to take online math test that are pretty basic, which lasts for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Favorite apps and websites     1 Answer

Account Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY).

Interview

First go through an online interview followed by media math assessment. Media math is multiple choice and timed, but wish we were allowed a little more time to double check answers.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite technological advancement from the past 5 years?   Answer Question

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online to the position in February. Shortly after I had a telephone screen, they basically told me that I had to wait until I graduated, which is fine. I then was asked to come for an in-person interview in June. The people were nice and the interview went for about 40 minutes--I thought I was a pretty strong candidate. They said I would hear back in 2 weeks. It has now been a month and I've reached out to several people--no answers from anyone. This process was long and frustrating.

ASR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY).

Interview

HireVue interview. They invited me to do a math test and respond to a bunch of questions in video on line. Honestly, the process was challenging and fun, but I never heard back. In a world that is so focussed on brand, I will definitely do my best to avoid using Turner products in the future. Why would I spend my money on a company that does not value its interviewees?

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 1 phone interview with HR followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. I then had an in person interview with the hiring manager (Sr. Director) and VP. My final interview was a presentation with the Sr. Director, VP, and SVP.

Interview Questions

• What kind of leader would you describe yourself? How do you handle tough situations   Answer Question

Director, Digital Account Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume VIA friend who works for Turner. Contacted directly by the hiring team, no HR involvement. Had a great phone interview with a Director in NYC and she followed up with introducing me through email to the SVP of Rev Ops, he in turn asked to meet for breakfast while visiting my area. Night before the breakfast interview I received a calendar event cancellation, no reason given. Followed up and eventually the response was that there was an emergency in Atlanta and his trip was cancelled. I followed up twice to reschedule either a phone or in person interview and after two weeks of no response I received a form letter from Turner HR stating they've decided to pursue other candidates. Extremely unprofessional experience, will remember this when dealing with Turner in the future. It's not that large of an industry and common courtesy and communication can go a long way with little effort.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? (I summed up the question, it was asked with a lot more flair and buzz words)   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter phone screening, group interview with hiring manager and another dept lead, then came back for more 1:1 interviews, and lastly a VP interview. I had another offer on the line so they expedited the process in order to offer me a position.

Very responsive and helpful throughout the process.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was relatively painless. Had a skype interview followed by an in person interview where I was asked basic questions. I was genuinely under qualified for the position and therefore did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• How did you appease a discontented client at your last job?   Answer Question

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter after applying online, and then he introduced me to a team that I had a second interview with. After reaching out after three weeks to both the team and the recruiter, the recruiter informed me they went with another candidate. However, he told me another team was hiring so I went for another interview with the second team. After reaching out multiple times, I have not heard anything from Turner, good or bad, after three months. The process was frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you disagreed with a supervisor and how you overcame that situation?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (New York, NY).

Interview

Not too challenging. Mainly behavioral with a few technical questions. One on campus interview, 3 office interviews. The interviewers were nice and easy going. We had an interview social the night before which helped to break the ice. Overall not a bad interview, study for it but nothing insane