Turner Broadcasting Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turner Broadcasting Sales Assistant Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter (Great guy) at first and was asked to interview a day after speaking with someone at the office in which i was to interview. The whole process was very quick as they wanted to rush me in for the interview. I changed my entire schedule around to meet when they said they preferred to meet and then they told me the person they wanted me to interview with would be out of the office that day.... I interviewed with two different people. Email communication was basically non-existent and was left hanging for over two weeks without receiving any notice after i had sent 3 follow up emails. Extremely unprofessional experience overall. Interview seemed doomed from the start since I didn't even get to interview with the person they wanted me to. Qualifications do not seem to be a factor either. They either want you or they don't.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Broadcasting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward interview. They want to make sure that you will fit into the team first and foremost. Make sure to do your research and be prepared because they will want to know why you want to be in sales.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter for a phone call. Then, a few weeks later I had a phone call with the team for my first interview. I had 2 more interviews after that, all in the same week, where I was able to speak to almost everyone on the team. Overall interview process from first phone interview to the time I was hired was about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty straightforward and expected

Why do you want to work for us?
      What makes you stand out from other applicants?
      What was a challenge you faced in previous job?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Miami, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

It takes forever.... They take their sweet time. You do an initial phone interview, and 1-2 in person interviews. The phone interview lasts 1 hour or more. In person, be prepared to be interviewed by 3-4 people, separately. This took 2+ hours. The whole process took close to 3+ months.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Interview

Very short phone interview. Recruiter was late calling. Usual questions and felt really good about my answers. Said that we would "be in touch". Never called. I attempted to call the recruiter and left a message to please call back regarding where they were in the hiring process. Still did not get a call back. Only realized I did not get the position because I saw that the online position listing was gone. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What would your past supervisor say about you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

Varies from position to position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just accepted.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very long. Basically, if you're selected to interview on the phone for a screening, and pass, you're pretty much in. Once you have the numerous one on one interviews, they basically already know they're going to hire you and be sure not to screw any of that up. Talk about what's on your resume, afterall, that is what got you there.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions you see online.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation in this position, I doubt others.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in May 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the company for an interview. I flew to the city it was in, and met with four different people. All four peopel asked me the same questions, which could have saved some time if they would have just interviewed me all at once. They said they needed to make a decision right away, and I would have to start in two weeks. I kept following up, and then a month and one week later, I heard that I did not receive the job offer. It was nerve-racking and a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to sell someone on an idea and/or product?   Answer Question