Turner Construction Assistant Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turner Construction Assistant Project Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Hayward, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

the are very professional and cuties, the project manager was the one who made the interview. They are very selective on the people that they will be working with in future projects. They try to make it more of a family environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Construction

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Approached through a university job fair and was signed up to do interviews at the career center. Was allotted a half hour slot but my personal interview ran about 1 hr. Was asked primarily situational based questions. Eg. have you ever been in the middle of a conflict, how did you handle it? what would you do if you were asked to do something unethical, how would you handle that? etc.
    Ended the interview by being told I'd be contacted in late december, (the interview was in october, have not heard yet). Takes forever, i'll be graduated by then! Overall interview was fine. Interviewer was very personable and friendly. Wish i had more time to have a conversation and ask questions!

Interview Questions

• I think the unethical questions was definitely hardest to answer. You know what the interviewer wants to hear, but how do you make it memorable?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Atlanta, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

Turner has a team of three people dedicated to the University's that they like to recruit from. I met them at the job fair and was called in for a 1st round interview. The 1st round interview was at my college with two Turner employees. The second round interview is at the Turner office with several of the upper level Project Executives and the Operations manager. The second round interviews also include a site visit to one of the active construction sites. My official offer came about two weeks after that from the HR department

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, the job market was very poor

Assistant Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied this job straight out of my college when I found the job ad online. The project admin contacted me a week after I applied. It takes about 4 week from the day I got the interview til the day I received the offer. The interview was open and the project manager is very nice. The interview question is easy and simple about your personal life.