Turner Construction Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.8

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

I received a call from HR and they asked me general questions. It was about 30 mins and was not very difficult. He contacted me soon after with the offer letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Construction

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

Very experienced person interviewed for an internship. The questions were not tricky. They were straight forward and accepted answers very positively. Never was tensed. Started fifteen minutes prior to the actual appointment for the interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

Very quick process for first round interviews. A series of five or six typical scenario questions were asked. It feels like interview was rushed because they were scheduled very close together.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

Interview process was with 4 separate interviews with Turner employees for 45 minutes each. Each person was extremely conversational and easy to talk to. The interviewers were all approachable and passionate about the company. There were 3 or 4 behavioral questions asked.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you were creative in your school work or past internships?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Went to the Society of Hispanic Engineers conference in Seattle, Washington and got an interview after I spoke to them. Interview lasted for about 20 minutes and was mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you supported a group's decision even though you disagreed with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Our campus recruitment fair led me to an office interview where I was asked a series of behavioral analysis based questions and some questions on my background. Very informal for the most part, good environment in the office and everyone seemed to enjoy work. Have yet to hear back regarding an offer thought they said candidates won't be notified until after the first of the yea

Interview Questions

• Provide an instance where you were faced with a new challenge and describe how you overcame that challenge, preferably engineering related   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very behavioral. There were two interviewers, both very nice. One asked all the questions and the other took a lot of notes. They asked specific behavioral questions, none technical. They wanted me to ask a lot of questions about the company. They told me it would take about 4 weeks to hear back, and I am still waiting. The whole process was half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not have all the information you needed to make a decision and had to use your intuition.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process is group based, and you have three to four interviewers in a row all asking you different questions about your resume. Your interviewers will be higher ups in the company who will be working around you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was chosen to interview for a position as a intern with Turner Construction. There was a good amount of behavioral questions, I think it came out to about 3 or 4. The interviewer was a alumni of my school and it was nice to bond with here about what we had in common.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you worked in a group and didn't agree with a decision made as an entirety.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Albany, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with three people who work at the place. They were pretty nice, and very friendly. A lot of their question relates back to the grand scheme of teamwork, intergrity and commitment