Turner Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.8

Construction Cleanup Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Definitely have to get an osha certificate for safety regulations to qualify. No matter what the position is that's applied for.Also must take a drug screen and background check. Basic skill testing to insure that you have qualifications for job that is being applied for.

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Youngstown, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred to CEO by a business partner. I had a phone interview on a Monday then was called the next on a Tuesday to confirm coming in for a in person interview on Friday.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

One phone interview followed by a round robbin style interview where you may either change rooms or sit in one room and be interviewed by 5-7 different staff members over the course of a full day. You would be interviewing with other candidates as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were working under pressure and how did you complete the task or overcome the obstacle.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a simple in person interview that took about an hour. It was with one HR employee and relatively easy questions. By the end of it my questions were answered and I had a good idea of what the role of an intern would be on a job.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a lot, we interviewed with approximately 6 different people 20-30 minutes each, viewed a site, etc. I interviewed on campus, as well as, at the main office. It was nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not on this resume? Naturally I resorted to sports.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

Very experienced person interviewed for an internship. The questions were not tricky. They were straight forward and accepted answers very positively. Never was tensed. Started fifteen minutes prior to the actual appointment for the interview

Engineering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

During the interview process me and four other candidates were alternated between four different interviewers every 30 minutes. Each interviewer had different kinds of question and were from different areas and positions in the company.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose Turner?   1 Answer

Summer Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I set up a call with the representative, and I was called promptly at the arranged time. The interviewer opened up with formalities, and asked how I had heard about the position. Many of the questions focused on my thoughts and how I have made decisions. The interviewer also asked me about my familiarity with Turner and what projects of theirs interest me.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose to attend your college? What is the academic environment like at your school?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Through college career fair, they narrowed down to 10-15 intern applicants. They mainly went thorough behavioral questions, that was most of the interview. I've interviewed with them on three separate occasions.

Bim Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a face-to-face interview with manager. Amazing experience giving interview. They motivate and encourage to speak what you love to do and how can you help this organization grow better.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me about your work in previous office?   1 Answer