Turner Construction Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turner Construction Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

Pull-out interview at a job fair. I initially stopped by the organization's booth to receive some general information and after some initial dialogue, they had me come back at a set time and pulled me over to chat with one of their HR interviewers in the event's designated interview room. The interview in total took about 20-25 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Construction

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed enviorment which put me immediately at ease. I met with a HR person that had me meet with a manager. Told me about Turner and its culture and history

Interview Questions

• My experience at my previous firm, Why I want to work for Turner   1 Answer

I got another offer prior to this one which I accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Two separate interviews. First interview was with two project executives and the office vice president. Real easy and relaxed interview style. The project executives were asking behavioral questions. Second interview with human resource manager and another vice president and one project executive.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume for an advertised position approximately four months prior to being contacted for an interview. I had an initial telephone interview with Corporate HR, which led to a phone interview with an Executive in Seattle, WA. This led to a breakfast meeting / interview with the local Operations Manager. I then received an offer within one week.

Negotiation

Get as much as you can up-front prior to accepting. This is your last chance before falling into the typical company annual review, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Turner Construction (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

The first interview was one on one with the head of HR. It was mostly info about the company and time for me to ask questions. The second round interview consisted of behavioral questions with 4 different engineers. They followed up with me and gave me an offer less than a week later.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Construction in March 2011.

Interview

being hired out of the university into entry position; interviewed by 8 people for 30min each followed by lunch then a job site visit

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not negotiable

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Turner Construction in July 2010.

Interview

Employee referral contact set up meeting with General Manager, we had interview going over my resume, job history, clients, roles, challenges. Went to lunch, then met with other members of the office leadership or department managers. People all very professional, personable, approachable, clearly enjoyed working there and doing what they were doing with others around them.

Interview Questions

• What are some specific examples of things you did that showed you went above and beyond what a customer would expect?   Answer Question