Turning Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turning Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.4

Interview

The environment was very upbeat. Two step process: initial interview and then phone interview. This company is very unorganized and changes higher management frequently. It could be a great company to work for, if you like stress.

Interview Questions

• How have your past work experiences prepared you for this opportunity?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Turning Technologies (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was simple and easy. It took around 10-15 min for the interview and had a very casual conversation, one on one. I got a response with in the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself? How did you do in your class this semester? What kind of projects have you done that relates to this position?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Turning Technologies.

Interview

easy peasy not much to it just started signing papers and wala theres a job not sure how long it should lastbut o well happy days are here again moving on up out of the parents casa

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Turning Technologies (Youngstown, OH).

Interview

I applied for the job through a friend that previously had the same job (and was leaving for graduate school). I was called for a phone interview, which was short (<10 mins) and pretty easy. The interviewer was nice and understood that, being an engineering major, that I wouldn't have much more than 15 hours per week to devote to the job. I received an offer by the end of the following week.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Turning Technologies?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turning Technologies.

Interview

Very laid back they are rude and disrespectful. I would not recommend them to anybody. Stay away they look down on you. They are condescending and disrespectful. You walk in and sit down and the receptionist is just plain rude from the start

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turning Technologies.

Interview

I spoke to 3 different people within the organization. My experience is that their culture and leadership in the Higher Education division is very "women on power trip" dominated.

They ask 1 or 2 questions at the interview, then asked if I had any questions. They aren't interested in getting to know you genuinely, rather they are looking for a strong independent female.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Turning Technologies.

Interview

Two interviews, which included a phone interview with the HR representative and then an in-person interview with a manager.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Turning Technologies (Youngstown, OH).

Interview

First you will be brought in for an initial interview with HR and sales manager who oversees the territory for the open position. They will ask you the basic background questions about your education, career, etc. If successful, you will be brought in for a group presentation to all of the sales manager and VP of sales. They will give you the details in advance on what they want you to present. They are very understanding your knowledge of the company will be minimal, but are more looking to see how you present and handle yourself in a group presentation setting. Afterwards, they will ask additional interview questions in a panel discussion style.

Interview Questions

• What's the one word that people who know you would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really wasn't an opportunity to negotiate, as everything was laid out ahead of time.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Turning Technologies (Youngstown, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

It was very vision driven. I got the sense of the drive and plans for the position and department it was part of. The interview was not too long and not too short. I wasn't strung along.

Interview Questions

• How would you decide on what to change in a product version after version.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Turning Technologies in October 2012.

Interview

Was recommended for the internship by an instructor who forwarded my resume. Scheduled a time for a phone interview and that was that. At first, I spoke with faculty who wanted to gauge how much I knew about Turning Tech's products — as a student, of course, we tend to be fairly familiar with them — and what they expected of a campus intern, particularly whether I was willing to work with them.

A few days later, we'd arranged a phone interview around noon time with Turning Tech's campus account manager and another employee who coordinated with interns on how they could help faculty and students as well as helping them with anything they needed. The interview covered mostly personal background, work history, and how I approached customer support and my views on how Turning Tech products might be used (e.g., whether they were just for multiple choice questions or what else one might do with them to enhance a class). Overall, it was very pleasant. Both of my interviewers were polite and answered my questions clearly, as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an unhappy user, faculty member, or student?   1 Answer