Tutor Perini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tutor Perini

1.9

Construction Super Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tutor Perini (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Office interview with resume and recomendation from present employees one on one with Supervisor and also second interview with Project Manager. Hired that day subject to Drug testing Started work the next day

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tutor Perini (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked questions about previous internships regarding my responsibilities as an intern. What a typical day was for me with them. I was also asked about my classes at school. What my favorite classes were and if any of them applied to my internship. If I was involved in any extracurricular clubs or groups.

Carpenter Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tutor Perini (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I loved the fact that everything was straight forward. First, I got there and listened carefully. Second, performed as expected. Third, take the skills I learned there and use them to solve a problem in a different environment. That's me.

Interview Questions

• Who am I? Where do I come from?   1 Answer

Foreman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tutor Perini (Wilmington, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

Sit down with gen super could upshot your way threw because most of them don't know your job anyway just sit down one on one they mite bring one other in but don't count on it if you can talk well you can get a job

Interview Questions

• Just about your experienc

Do you know anything about dirt work

Have you done heavy highways   Answer Question

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tutor Perini (Evansville, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the regional manager, then direct interview with onsite manager and co workers. Very relaxed and informal process. All very casual and friendly atmosphere. The hiring process was easy and done mostly over the phone or email.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tutor Perini (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Very professional and straight forward process. Knowledgeable individuals during the interview. Walked in at 10:00AM, for the first hour filled out HR paperwork and waited for the hiring manager. Once in the conference room, a group interviewed me for the position. Very nice environment.

EIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jessup, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tutor Perini (Jessup, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

They had me interview with a single estimator, whom made me take a test and then walked me around the building meeting employees and explaining the job. He had nothing to with my employee orientation, sadly.

Interview Questions

• They had me take a test on general engineering and civil questions, it was a comprhensive examination.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was very relaxed

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tutor Perini (Baltimore, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with Vice Presidents at regional office. It was a welcoming environment. Asked questions about my background and what my goals were. The process is long; from interview to first day is two months.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tutor Perini.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Nice manager and employees. They contacted references right after, even my references thought I got the job, and Perini told me they'd contact me next day. Nothing, then they said they'd call me the day after. Repeat a few times, then they apologized for the delay. Now no more response from the company. Interview itself was great, and straightforward, but the process was extremely demoralizing.