Tutti Frutti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tutti Frutti Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tutti Frutti (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview about two days later. I showed up late to my interview but it was still fairly easy, the supervisor was very friendly and there was a lot of laughs in between. Hired at the end of the interview, but had to return for another meet to sign papers and other formalities.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tutti Frutti (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I turned in my application at the location I wanted to work and got a call about an hour later to set up an interview time. I went in for an interview a week later and got a job offer the following week. The owner was very interested in hiring me because I was only looking for a summer job.

Interview Questions

• If you are running low on toppings but customers enter the store, what would you attend to first?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tutti Frutti (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Too shore it felt like they were just desperate to hire any one and they seem to not care who they ask stupid questions like do you know how to use a mop like if I've never seen a mop in my life

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tutti Frutti (Menlo Park, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

easy interview, the questions aren't that hard and actually i even cracked a few jokes as the answer to some of the questions and the employer liked that. Also the interview wasn't too long but it wasn't short either.

Interview Questions

• Did you commit any felonies?   1 Answer

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tutti Frutti (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Light, simple questions. Owner sat down and asked me about myslef, where I am in school,etc. They didnt get back to me, so I called him and he told me to come in for trainings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rowland Heights, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tutti Frutti (Rowland Heights, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had an interview at Rowland Heights location. The man who interviewed me was slouching and acting very unprofessional. He seemed really strict and demanding. He emphasizes a lot on multitasking. The questions were easy to answer, no need to study for them.

Interview Questions

• How does multitasking apply to you?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tutti Frutti in March 2015.

Interview

Went in 15 min early he came shortly after , we sat down he asked me questions that you would expect from an interview. He hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Do you have any experience working with food?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tutti Frutti (West Covina, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

the manager interviewed me at the store and asked if i had any experience with selling or customer service, it being my first job i said i had none but was very polite about it and asked about my school situation; where i go to, what hours i would be available for.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tutti Frutti.

Interview

Applied in store, called back, came in and went over company policies, began training that day. Was mostly due to having many hours available. I went in early to talk with the store manager, he made small talk with me, then we went through the expected duties of the job then began training that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tutti Frutti.

Interview

E-mailed company through a hiring site, I was called back (same day) and told to print out application and resume and bring it in, in person.
    Went in to drop off a resume the next day and got an interview right on the spot.
    Asked about previous work experience and what I could provide for the company. Interview took about 15 minutes.
    A week and a half later, I got another call back to start training.