Twentieth Century Fox Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Twentieth Century Fox Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Twentieth Century Fox

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied online directly on the foxcareers website. Received an email and call from the recruiter. Interviewed over the phone then in person with the hiring manager. Each interview took less than 1 hr.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered the max salary offered, there was zero negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Twentieth Century Fox

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Had preliminary interview with two Human Resources managers. Then the second interview process was directly with the individual i was to work for. Both interviews did not take more than about forty minutes. Of course there is a lot of paperwork to be filled out.

My interview with my direct supervisor was a bit unusual. I didn't have any experience coming into this particular department, but it looked like my supervisor was anxious and desperate to just hire someone. Meeting with supervisor didn't take too long, and after leaving FOX, i felt duped as what I've done at the company was NOT what was in the job interview/hiring description. Again, very poor management over here.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us one negative thing about you and your working habit?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the pay. At the time i received an offer from FOX, i had another job offer that came through that paid way better. Fox HR came back to me with a bit of a raised compensation, but they did not match the same pay offer as my other offer.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed many years ago for a position that needed to be filled immediately. A recruiter contacted me and after a brief discussion on the phone, she got me in contact with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was direct and matter-of-fact about the role and expectations. I don't recall too many "behavioral interviewing" or "gotcha" style questions.

Negotiation

I was fresh out of college and looking for a job to get my career started, so I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was much like it is at other companies. I had a phone interview with HR first. They asked me a bit about my background and experience. If HR liked me I was asked to come in and meet with the person who would be managing me. They asked more elaborate questions but nothing out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screening and then in-person interview. Interviews never ran longer than a half hour. Very basic questions... "What is your background, experience, interests?", "What's your greatest strength?" etc. Got the news of an offer less than a week after the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• "What is your background, experience, interests?", "What's your greatest strength?" etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in April 2018.

Interview

I applied for the role online and talent acquisitions reached out to me within a day or two. We arranged a phone interview and that was it. They said they'd get back to me after presenting candidates to the department. I didn't get the position, but I had a pleasant experience with this process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

applied through foxcareer.com. the recruiter contactd me and asked for the interview. I had one to one interview with the recruiter after one week. took about 20 minutes for the interview. asked casual questions.. and my skills and current job position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Reply an email to arrange the interview.
    I had one to one interview with the Recruit manager. had about 15-20 minutes of interview . questions were formal. expect common interview questions..

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Initially contacted by HR recruiter via email, then talked over phone. Met in person with HR for interview then was scheduled with department for interview. First Dept. had a staff change so the position was no longer available but HR Rep followed up with a 2nd opening which turned out to be a solid position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Fox?   1 Answer