Twentieth Century Fox Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Twentieth Century Fox Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Twentieth Century Fox

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in April 2017.

Interview

applied online, got an email back 3 weeks after. Interview process was so smooth, interviewers were very nice and welcoming! heard back from them 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• why fox?
    tell us what you're involved in?
    whats something you're proud of accomplishing?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Twentieth Century Fox

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in June 2016.

Interview

Over the phone. A couple of questions over the phone. It took them a while to contact me from the time that i first applied. overall everyone was very nice. The interview was 1 hour. They usually do interviews in person but I live out of state. I am glad I got the job. They asked me a lot about tv.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Email interview and then an in person interview with the team you would be working with. You would receive an email the next day or so with your offer letter.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in March 2016.

Interview

First, I submitted my resume online. I also had an employee referral. The interviews were done on the phone because I was not in Los Angeles at the time. The process was long from the time I submitted my resume to the time that I got an interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox.

Interview

First, phone screen interview with hr. Then in-person interview at NYC office with one of the managers in finance department. Interview wasn't too hard. It was just "tell me about yourself".

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with an assistant in the deparment that I was looking to get an internship with. It lasting about 20 minutes. Based on my career goals they actually referred me to another department. It was very nice of them to put in such a good word for me. I ended up geting an internship with the other department. Everything has qorked out very well.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were standard   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Went in for an in-person interview. Environment was pretty casual. They asked some questions related to resume and most of the interview time was spent engaging in casual conversation. Seemed like they were trying to gauge personality.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox.

Interview

I obtained the position through a recommendation of a family friend. I then submitted my resume to the HR department. I interview over the phone and was offered the position based on my referral by the family friend.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of knowledge and interest in the tech community?   Answer Question