Twentieth Century Fox Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Twentieth Century Fox

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 147 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (United States)

Interview

Good, I liked the company and the work they do and I hope that they liked the work I did because I really enjoy what they produce for people everywhere

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (United States)

Interview

Very short and straight forward. This was for there production side of shooting in Chicago. Had the Production Coordinator call me. I was able to interview over the phone since I was in L.A. at the time. Mostly told me about the duties and responsibilities and if it seemed like something I could handle.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a car? Have yo worked in an office before? Have you worked in production?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (United States)

Interview

I had the first round interview with zoom and second-round interview with zoom as well. The interviewers were very nice and we had a great conversation. Asked about technical question and behavior question both.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (United States)

Interview

First there’s one interview with a couple people, then there’s a second with higher management. They asked what I knew about the company and why I liked it there. They also asked about my previous experience, but that part was really brief.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Q & A. Why do you want to work here? What do you hope to gain/learn from this?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (United States)

Interview

I was surprised that my submission through a generic talent portal actually resulted in a call back. Well, an email then a call. So that's good, at least. We never got far enough in the process to talk about compensation or benefits so I can't speak to that at all.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly experience related questions and wanting to see proof of performance.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (United States)

Interview

This was a standard interview from before the Disney merger. I spoke to a couple of different people (at the same time) and then one of them showed be around. Ultimately they decided to go in another direction but it was still a good experience overall.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (United States)

Interview

First, phone screen interview with hr. Then in-person interview at NYC office with one of the managers in finance department. Interview wasn't too hard. It was just "tell me about yourself".

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Had a brief phone screen, and then was brought in the next week to meet with the team. The interview was about 2 hours long and I met with 3 different people. Everyone in the department was super welcoming and overall it was a pretty good experience.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (United States)

Interview

The HR Interviewer was late to the phone screening by 20 minutes. The call took place because I sent an email after 10 minutes past the starting time. The interviewer stated that they forgot about the interview. And then hurriedly asked a few questions. They didn’t give me an opportunity to ask any questions. And then they never got back to me. I sent an email a few weeks later asking if I was being considered and they stated that the hiring manager was still reviewing applicants. Two months later I received an automatic email notification that the position was filled. It was not a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

I went in for an interview to meet with the head of the department to get a feel for a personality fit. IT was deemed that I would need to come back for another interview, which I am still waiting to get scheduled.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 147