Twentieth Century Fox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Twentieth Century Fox Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in April 2017.

Interview

applied online, got an email back 3 weeks after. Interview process was so smooth, interviewers were very nice and welcoming! heard back from them 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• why fox?
      tell us what you're involved in?
      whats something you're proud of accomplishing?
      Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the process took about a week. They ask the same questions that every interviewer does. The lot is pretty cool and everyone is nice. One thing that sucks is that they low ball you with those mediocre offers. You mean to tell me you have all that money and you only want to pay me 30,000 ? The benefits to working here would be for the brand, but you'll be living in poverty on skid row. They didn't get this fool.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you wanna work here, why entertainment   Answer Question

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Three Different Interviews, HR, w/ Design Director and Management. Was informative but lacked content about fox itself. I didn't feel that the H.R, Director or management put enough effort to explain the needs of fox.

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview process was tedious and very uneven. Had a call with a recruiter and was followed up with shortly to come in to meet the manager. After meeting with the manager, brought back at another date to meet with a few other people. Then was brought back a third time to meet more of the team. In all, met with about 10-12 people.

Was given very good feedback across the board, but after the final interview, there was radio silence for about a month. Multiple followups with no response. Finally, was given a brief "Thanks, but no thanks" response.

Feel like it was pretty amateur in how it was done.

My advice:
    Don't give strong feedback if you aren't going to hire the person.
    Don't have them come in three separate times (During my second time there, I had a two-hour gap in-between interviews. Might make sense to stack interviews back to back vs. having me wait around for two hours outside the office).
    Don't go radio silent on someone who took a lot of time out to interview.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward. Met with a producer of the TV show and he gave me a spot as a day play on set. We just chatted about what my goals were, and why I was interested in production. From there he got me in touch with a few AD's and they gave me a call a few weeks later asking my availability.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

TV Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted via phone and scheduled for a first round interview. Following the first round interview, I was notified a few days later that I had been chosen for a second round interview. That same week I had the second round interview, I was offered the position via phone

Publicity Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with HR regarding the position - the interview was pretty standard. Questions were focused on previous experience. As this was not an entry level position, they also focused on why/how I felt my skill set was prepared for this next level.

The interviewer was very professional and explained that there would be approximately two more rounds of interviews before a decision was made.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interviews. Recruiter over the phone was very friendly and personable. Be prepared for him/her to ask you "how much you make" sooner than you'd think. That was the only thing that threw me off.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

applied through foxcareer.com. the recruiter contactd me and asked for the interview. I had one to one interview with the recruiter after one week. took about 20 minutes for the interview. asked casual questions.. and my skills and current job position.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screening and then in-person interview. Interviews never ran longer than a half hour. Very basic questions... "What is your background, experience, interests?", "What's your greatest strength?" etc. Got the news of an offer less than a week after the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• "What is your background, experience, interests?", "What's your greatest strength?" etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.