Twentieth Century Fox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Twentieth Century Fox Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.6

Producer Interview

Interview

Good interview, met with Hr, then hiring manager and then I was given a few weeks before they made a decision and HR did follow up with me regarding their decision.

Interview Questions

• What was a high and. Low point in your precision position?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then heard from a recruiter several weeks later. Had a phone screen and then interview with the project manager. After a few weeks heard back to schedule in-person interviews, which seemed to go well. I sent the customary follow-up email, and have heard absolutely nothing since. It's one thing to not reach out to a candidate who was never in the running (even though that, too is unprofessional), but when an individual takes time out of their schedule, as well as time off from their current job to interview, some level of professional courtesy would be appropriate. The absolute lack of professionalism and decorum is quite telling of the company. How you treat candidates is a potential indicator of how you would treat an employee, and this poor demonstration of professionalism (or lack thereof) speaks volumes.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an employee who is resistant to change?   Answer Question

Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

3 step process. First, in-person interview with HR rep. Second, in-person interview with the VP of Sales. Third, quick and easy phone interview with NY AE. Overall, it took about a month or so to get an e-mail back for an interview but once the process started, it was great communication from HR.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself.
      2. Your experience with handling clients, talking on the phones, etc.
      3. The type of accounts you handled and any previous planning experiences.
      4. Your experience with media math   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with an assistant in the deparment that I was looking to get an internship with. It lasting about 20 minutes. Based on my career goals they actually referred me to another department. It was very nice of them to put in such a good word for me. I ended up geting an internship with the other department. Everything has qorked out very well.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were standard   1 Answer

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (West Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview and then got called back for final round on-site interview in LA a month later. The phone interview was pretty quick and generic but the on site one was a lot more detailed. There was a lot of gap between each round with no updates so it was difficult to know if you made it or not. HR was really helpful though.

Interview Questions

• Distribution model for company?
      Why the entertainment industry?
      What sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question

International Distribution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Was contacted via linkedin, had a HR screening call then brought in by HR for an in person. Asked question as it pertained to the position, what my long term goals where, what I was looking for personally in a company and what it would take for me to leave where I am at now. Team was well prepared, polite and very nice. They were clearly looking for something very specific and it was really respectful to see them tailor the experience to that.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in April 2017.

Interview

applied online, got an email back 3 weeks after. Interview process was so smooth, interviewers were very nice and welcoming! heard back from them 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• why fox?
      tell us what you're involved in?
      whats something you're proud of accomplishing?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

HR first called to ask a few screening questions, basically if I would be in LA over the summer and available to work, then passed on my resume to the specific supervisor for my job, who then interviewed me, and had his colleague who I would also be working with interview me.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the process took about a week. They ask the same questions that every interviewer does. The lot is pretty cool and everyone is nice. One thing that sucks is that they low ball you with those mediocre offers. You mean to tell me you have all that money and you only want to pay me 30,000 ? The benefits to working here would be for the brand, but you'll be living in poverty on skid row. They didn't get this fool.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you wanna work here, why entertainment   Answer Question

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Three Different Interviews, HR, w/ Design Director and Management. Was informative but lacked content about fox itself. I didn't feel that the H.R, Director or management put enough effort to explain the needs of fox.