Twentieth Century Fox Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.6

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with an assistant in the deparment that I was looking to get an internship with. It lasting about 20 minutes. Based on my career goals they actually referred me to another department. It was very nice of them to put in such a good word for me. I ended up geting an internship with the other department. Everything has qorked out very well.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were standard   1 Answer

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (West Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview and then got called back for final round on-site interview in LA a month later. The phone interview was pretty quick and generic but the on site one was a lot more detailed. There was a lot of gap between each round with no updates so it was difficult to know if you made it or not. HR was really helpful though.

Interview Questions

• Distribution model for company?
      Why the entertainment industry?
      What sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

HR first called to ask a few screening questions, basically if I would be in LA over the summer and available to work, then passed on my resume to the specific supervisor for my job, who then interviewed me, and had his colleague who I would also be working with interview me.

International Distribution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Was contacted via linkedin, had a HR screening call then brought in by HR for an in person. Asked question as it pertained to the position, what my long term goals where, what I was looking for personally in a company and what it would take for me to leave where I am at now. Team was well prepared, polite and very nice. They were clearly looking for something very specific and it was really respectful to see them tailor the experience to that.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the process took about a week. They ask the same questions that every interviewer does. The lot is pretty cool and everyone is nice. One thing that sucks is that they low ball you with those mediocre offers. You mean to tell me you have all that money and you only want to pay me 30,000 ? The benefits to working here would be for the brand, but you'll be living in poverty on skid row. They didn't get this fool.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you wanna work here, why entertainment   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position online and received an e-mail back. There was then a three step interview process. The first step was a phone screening followed by two in person interviews. The process went smoothly, took about 2 - 3 weeks total once I was selected for next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most recent role?
      Describe an ad campaign that caught your attention and why.   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward. Met with a producer of the TV show and he gave me a spot as a day play on set. We just chatted about what my goals were, and why I was interested in production. From there he got me in touch with a few AD's and they gave me a call a few weeks later asking my availability.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

TV Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted via phone and scheduled for a first round interview. Following the first round interview, I was notified a few days later that I had been chosen for a second round interview. That same week I had the second round interview, I was offered the position via phone

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Century City, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application online. I was contacted about two weeks later about a phone interview. The interview questions were typical and it was mostly conversational. I didn't interview with HR at all, I only talked to my direct supervisor. I was offered the position the same day as the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your coursework relate to this internship/department?   Answer Question

Publicity Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with HR regarding the position - the interview was pretty standard. Questions were focused on previous experience. As this was not an entry level position, they also focused on why/how I felt my skill set was prepared for this next level.

The interviewer was very professional and explained that there would be approximately two more rounds of interviews before a decision was made.