Twentieth Century Fox Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Twentieth Century Fox Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Twentieth Century Fox

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The office itself seemed very formal. All the interns stood up when the manager that was interviewing me walked by as if to acknowledge the manager's presence. There were not many challenging questions, but that's because there were not many questions at all. The interviewer(s) seemed to like talking about their own experiences more than hearing about candidates', and seemed to have already made their minds up before the interviews started. While there was nothing offensive about the interview/company, I would not say that I felt warmly welcomed like at many other places and it was hard to engage with them.

Interview Questions

• How do I know you're interested in the entertainment industry?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Twentieth Century Fox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was an alright experience. Definitely a good place to start your career according to the interviewer. They have the resources and the will to grow as a company and help you grow as a professional. HR person was nice

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Application process was email CV and covering letter. Later followed by a video interview and then a full day assessment centre. Involved one group task and quiz. At lunch some candidates were told to come back for an interview and some were not. Interview was general questions some looking into depth about your CV and specifically the marketing field.

Interview Questions

• What three traits do you believe are needed for this job role?   Answer Question